2.They just waved

Author's pov

Namjoon woke up as he felt the boat moving in a way, making him nauseous.

His view was blocked by the plastic sheet he used to cover himself.

Slowly pushing away the sheets, he adjusted his eyes to the sunlight.

That's when he noticed that his arm was wrapped around someone's wide shoulders.

He noticed Seokjin sleeping beside him.

Processing all the events from last night, Namjoon slowly sat up.

As he looked around himself, he chuckled in disbelief.

Water to the left.

Water to the right.

Water in front of him.

Water behind him.

Water everywhere.

Just then, he heard Jin softly grunting as he moved.

Still in his sleep, Jin wrapped his arms around the waist of Namjoon who was sitting.

As the pink hooded man slowly opened his eyes, he noticed that his cheek was brushing against someone's abs.

"Since when did pillows have abs?" Jin asked himself with half open eyes.

"But people have abs," Namjoon said and Jin opened his eyes completely.

He raised his head up and saw Namjoon facing straight.

"It was not a dream?" Jin asked and Namjoon shook his head.

Jin slowly unwrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist and sat up.

He looked around too and his eyes widened a little.

"I'm going to die," Jin mumbled and sat with his legs criss crossed like Namjoon's legs.

He pushed away the plastic sheet that was covering his legs and sighed.

"Do you think that the others would have escaped?" Jin asked and Namjoon looked down and exhaled.

"They should have. We had enough lifeboats," Namjoon said as he ruffled Jin's hair lightly.

Time skip to an hour later~

"Hey, Joon," Jin called and Namjoon hummed in response.

He had his hands resting underneath his head as he stared at the blue sky while lying on a boat which was floating in the middle of an ocean.

Whereas, Jin was just lying on his stomach beside Namjoon.

"What did one ocean say to the other?" Jin asked.

"You're too salty," Namjoon said but Jin shook his head as a no.

"Nothing. They just waved," Jin said and started laughing his wind shield wiper laugh.

Namjoon didn't know whether to laugh along or scoff. But he just chuckled and shook his head.

"Who will come for you?" Jin asked.

"My father would've probably hired some people by now," Namjoon low-key said, but enjoying the current peace.

"Unlike me, at least you have some people searching for you," Jin said and laid on his back now.

They both stayed in silence again, staring at the blue sky.

"How many girlfriends and boyfriends did you have?" Jin asked out of the blue.

Namjoon chuckled and just stayed silent.

"Come on, tell me. How many?" Jin asked in a teasing voice.

"Zero," Namjoon replied, still not breaking his eye contact with the sky.

"Oh," Jin nodded. "I didn't take you to be the one night stand type, Namjoon."

"One night stand type- Yah, I've never been with anyone."

"Oh," Jin nodded again. "Then I guess that you are like me," he said and started flapping his hands like a seagull.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm like a bird. A bird can be called gull. We're in the middle of a sea, so I'm flapping my hands like a seagull," he finished and stopped flapping his hands.

Sitting up straight, Jin cleared his throat.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, twenty eight years old. Parents died when I was five. Came to the ship as soon as I got this job of cooking there," Jin said and stretched out his hand.

Namjoon sat up too and faced Jin.

"Kim Namjoon, twenty six years old. A business man. Mother died when I was fifteen years old. My IQ is 148. And I have dimples," Namjoon said and took Jin's hand, shaking it in his.

"Well, now we know each other very well," Jin said and looked around the boat.

He opened what seemed like a box and looked back at Namjoon.

Namjoon followed Seokjin's movements and looked inside that huge box too.

"This is a lifeboat. How can we not find such things here," Jin said as he dug into the box.

Tins of chocolate chip cookies, water, a guide to the boat and survival in the ocean.

A long and thick rope for god knows what.

Suddenly, they both heard the wooden boat creak lightly as a fin emerged from inside the water.

Jin slowly scooted beside Namjoon and gulped.

"I never thought that sharks were really," he said and Namjoon snapped his head to Jin.

"How can they not be real?" Namjoon whisper yelled as he wrapped his arms around Jin's wide shoulders.

"I don't know. Are anacondas from the movies real?" Jin whisper yelled back.

Just then, they both saw a rifle striking the fin.

Snapping their heads to the other side, the duo found a man on an old boat.

"We're not dreaming, right?" Jin asked and Namjoon pinched Jin's cheek.

"That hurts," Jin said as he looked at the old man.

"Howdy, partner," the old man with a cowboy hat on his head said in English.