Conclusion

Don't hold it against me. I mentioned it in 'Before you start' that everything in this book is FAKE.

So, it was all just a dream of Namjoon when he fell asleep in the waiting room while the other members were getting ready for the fan meet.

It was all just a dream, since the beginning.

Namjoon woke up from the book, I mean, the dream when Jin tried waking him up since it was time for the fan meet.

But Namjoon and Jin are still a couple. You can tell that as you read the last part of the last chapter where Namjoon wraps his arm around Jin's waist and kisses his cheek. While Jin adjusted Namjoon's bangs.

This was supposed to be a Jungkook fan fiction. But I decided that it could be a NamJin ff in a span of five seconds.

If it was a Jungkook fanfic, I would have made the book a long one, and the ending wouldn't be this.

But since it was NamJin, why not an unforeseen ending. And this is what I planned when I started writing Maroon as a NamJin ff. And this is the reason I wrote chapters with only 800-1100 words and the book was so short spanned; unlike my other books.

I know that this is comical and I'm sorry if I've disappointed you all.

But still, thank you for the support.

And once again, I'm sorry if you didn't want this kind of an ending.

Kamsahamnida and borahae<3