11.Saved again

Author's pov

It was morning as Namjoon laid himself on the blanket like he was enjoying his summer vacation on a beach as he watched Jin writing on the sand with a long stick.

Jin has been obsessed with writing SOS since the day the duo were marooned on an island.

At least, it was not as difficult as being stranded on a life boat in the middle of an ocean with just tins of chocolate chip cookies and freshwater in less quantity. Probably, sharks surrounding the ship and storms with huge waves, making them nauseous.

As Jin finished writing SOS on the beach sand, he came and sat beside Namjoon.

"What do you call bread on the beach?" Jin asked Namjoon randomly.

Namjoon looked at Jin as he started thinking. Finally, he gave up as he shook his head because he didn't know.

Jin wore the sunglasses that were in Namjoon's suitcase.

"A sandwich," Jin said bluntly at first. But eventually started laughing his windshield wiper laugh.

Namjoon laughed along with him as tears rolled off the corner of his eyes.

"Namjoon-ah, wait," Jin said as he started laughing.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as he stopped laughing too.

"I need to push up my shades," Jin bluntly said and pushed up his sunglasses like a movie star.

And then he resumed his windshield wiper laugh again.

Namjoon just watched Jin with a small smile playing on his lips.

But both of them stopped their laughter and smiled as they heard a sound.

Namjoon looked at Jin, and Jin at Namjoon.

Exchanging confused glances, both of them hurriedly got up from the blanket and searched for the source that was producing the aerodynamic noise.

Namjoon looked above him. So did Jin.

"That's an air fish 8 flying marine craft," Namjoon stated and Jin turned his head to look at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

Turning his head up, Jin started shouting.

"HEY YOU OLD PILOT!" Jin yelled as he waved his hands high up in the air, jumping up and down on the sand. "WE'RE HERE!" He shouted again.

Namjoon did his part and soon enough, they saw the aircraft turning towards their direction.

Jin laughed wholeheartedly out of happiness that they were saved.

Namjoon hugged Jin and buried his face in his wide shoulder.

"We're saved," he said as they could see the aircraft decreasing its altitude.

He pulled back and kissed Jin's lips, the older kissed back almost immediately as both of them smiled through the kiss.

Jin slowly pulled out of the kiss with the same smile.

Namjoon's dimples were clearly visible as he stared at Jin's face.

"Namjoon-ah, wake up," Jin said with the same smile again.

Namjoon's face turned into a confused one.

"What, hyung?" He asked and Jin shook his shoulders.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah, wake up," Jin said again, the smile on his face dropping little by little.

Suddenly, in a flash of a second, Namjoon saw the orangutan on Jin's wide shoulders. And it was wearing a bikini.

"What the-" Namjoon was cut off once again by Jin.

"Yah! Rap monster! Wake up!" Jin said more loudly as he shook Namjoon's shoulders with more force this time.

Namjoon shot his eyes open and looked around.

Scratching the back of his head, he looked at Jin who was standing beside him.

"Ah, hyung, you're awake," Namjoon heard Jungkook say. "Even we don't sleep this much in the waiting room, hyung," the maknae said with a small chuckle and walked out of the waiting room.

Namjoon looked around and saw the other members getting finished with their make-up.

"Don't be late, hyung," Jimin said as he walked out with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Yah, it's time for the fan meet. Get up," Jin said with his hands resting on his hips.

"Hyung, I had a dream about us," Namjoon said as he saw Suga leaving the room.

Now, it was only the both inside the waiting room as the other staff left the room too.

"A dream?" Jin asked as he sat beside Namjoon. "What was it?" He asked as he adjusted Namjoon's bangs.

He wrapped an arm around Jin's waist and kissed the elder's cheek with love.

"We were on a ship," Namjoon started with his dimpled smile.