7.Keep you warm

Author's pov

And a time skip to the night~

We both laid ourselves on the blanket, using Namjoon's blazers as a duvet.

"I never thought that it can be this cold," Jin said as he tried hard not to chatter his teeth.

"During the day, the land masses get heated more rapidly than the oceans," Namjoon started out of nowhere. "Heated air ascends and this causes low pressure on the adjoining ocean. Therefore, the wind blows from ocean to land in the afternoon.This is called sea breeze," he finished.

"The hell?" Jin asked, not knowing what happened to the man beside him.

"Sea breeze helps in reducing the temperature of the coastal region especially during the summer season," Namjoon said again.

"Huh?" Jin asked as if Namjoon was speaking alien language.

"During the night, the land cools more rapidly than the ocean. Cold air sinks and forms high pressure. The wind blows from land to sea during the night, this is called land breeze," he finished and looked at Jin again.

"Are you high on fishes?" Jin asked and Namjoon shook his head.

"I was just explaining to you about why it is cold," Namjoon said as he wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

He kept on rubbing the back of the elder who was shivering.

The fire was lit beside them. But it was not enough for how cold the winds was blowing right now.

Namjoon suddenly pulled back from the hug and remove his shirt.

"Yah, i-it's cold. Why are you-" Jin was cut off by Namjoon's actions.He couldn't even speak without stuttering because of how cold it was.

Namjoon made him sit and removed his shirt too.

Laying back as he pulled down Jin, on the blanket again, Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin again.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked. His body pressed against Namjoon's. Both of them, almost naked because they're only wearing their short pants.

"This is the better way to keep you warm," Namjoon said as the heat vibrated from his body to Jin's. And vice versa.

Taking the blanket and the blazers, Namjoon put them over him and Namjoon and it was a bit warm enough now.

Jin slowly turned around his body.

And now, his back was facing Namjoon as his head was pillowed by Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon back hugged Jin, sticking their bodies together with the glue of warmth and embrace.

As a few minutes passed on, Jin felt someone kiss his nape.

Namjoon's hot lips on his skin felt like warm water against cool metal.

"Are you feeling warm now?" Namjoon asked as he kept adding kisses from the older's nape, trailing along his shoulders.

Jin just nodded, but later turned around and faced Namjoon.

They both stared into each other's eyes, penetrating though their souls as their nose top brushed against each other.

Namjoon's hand kept caressing the older's back, producing warmth and comfort to Jin. The feeling of home which Jin has not felt for the past years.

"Are we going to kiss again?" Jin low-key asked, still not breaking his eye contact with Namjoon.

"Why do you ask?" Namjoon asked back softly too.

"Because this is how it happens in all those dramas and movies in the situation which is where we are currently in," Jin said and Namjoon hummed.

"Then I guess that if I leave you home alone, you'd be watching soap operas," Namjoon said and Jin nodded a little.

Jin felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest. It was beating like crazy and he was sure that Namjoon could feel it too.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin asked softly.

"Because I look at you and see the rest of me, in front of my eyes" Namjoon said.

"You're poetic. You know that?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded.

"I get it from my mother," Namjoon said as his hand was still caressing Jin's back.

"I love your brain, you know?" Jin asked and Namjoon chuckled lightly.

"You're so handsome, you know?" Namjoon asked back.

"Of course I know. I'm world wide handsome," Jin almost shouted, ruining the silent and romantic atmosphere.

Namjoon chuckled again as Jin shut his mouth, bringing back the silent and romantic atmosphere.

"You can cook for me everyday if you be with me," Namjoon said.

"And you can also break all the things everyday to get scolded by me," Jin said back and Namjoon hummed.

"Jin hyung," Namjoon called in a voice yearning for love like how Jin's eyes were yearning too.

Jin hummed in response as the duo kept staring into each other's eyes.

"Can I make love to you?" Namjoon asked softly.

Staring into the younger's eyes, Jin nodded slowly.

Namjoon slowly hovered on top of him, leaning closer as his lips found Jin's soft ones.

And that night, they both made love to each other. Giving each other the feeling of home and love they've been silently pleading for.