OBSTACLES TO MINISTERS

Obstacles to Which to Minister Liberation.

Some ministers cannot practice liberation for any of these reasons:

A. They are not clean glasses.

There are ministers trying to impart liberation to other people, but they, in turn, are going through the same problem, and that prevents them from being able to liberate them.

B. They do not enjoy a devotional life with God.

Note what the book of Matthew 17:21 says: "This kind does not come out except with prayer and fasting." For a certain range of demons, it takes more power to cast them out. This requires more fasting and prayer. Definitely, deliverance cannot be ministered without time for prayer, study of the Word, and total dependence on the Holy Spirit.

C. Lack of compassion for people.

If when ministering to a person you do not feel compassion for him and fervent desire to lead him to freedom, you will not be able to pray with the same intensity and commitment, and it is more difficult for you to receive deliverance.

D. They use inappropriate techniques.

Some ministers try to minister by manipulating and controlling the person; rather than through the guidance and will of the Holy Spirit.

E. They forget that the cause may not be spiritual.

The causes of the problem can also be of organic origin, such as: poor nutrition, hormonal imbalance or brain damage. Another cause could be a work of the flesh, and not necessarily satanic oppression.