KEEP IT PERMANENTLY

How to Maintain Liberation?

1. Develop a Continual Life of Prayer.

Jesus Christ spoke of watching and praying so as not to fall into temptation. One of the qualities that we develop in prayer is self-control. This virtue is what allows us not to give in to temptation and to remain firm. «Watch and pray that you enter not into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak ”(Matthew 26:41). "Pray without ceasing" (1 Thessalonians 5:17).

2. Read and Study the Word of God. Staying in reading and studying the scriptures is very important as it fills in the gaps that remain in our lives after being released. The word of God must be the anchor that holds each soul firm. No one can withhold his release if he does not take the time to read, meditate, and confess the word of God.

Confess Bible verses that talk about deliverance over your life. «The word of God is alive, effective and sharper than any two-edged sword: it penetrates until it breaks the soul and the spirit, the joints and the marrow, and discerns the

thoughts and intentions of the heart ”(Hebrews 4:12). "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119.105).

3. Continuous congregation in the Church. The sheep that strays from the flock is the one most in danger of being destroyed by the enemy. Gathering together will allow you to share and develop fellowship with other brothers, who can help you grow spiritually. You must submit to the authority of your pastor and give him an account of how you are doing after the ministry.

4. Crucify the Flesh and the Ego. Take up your cross daily and follow the Lord Jesus Christ. Break all the old patterns and habits that have kept you tied to evil spirits. We must be willing to deny ourselves and crucify our own flesh. If the appetites and desires of the flesh are not carried to the cross, a door is left open for the demons to return. "And he said to everyone: If anyone wants to come after me, deny himself, take up his cross every day and follow me" (Luke 9:23). "… And whoever does not take his cross and follow me, he is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:38).

5. Depart from Sin. Separation from sin involves separating from places, people, and circumstances that are a means of inducing you to sin. Separating from sin also includes getting rid of magazines, supplies, objects, and anything else related to sin (Proverbs 1.15). "He who hides his sins will not prosper, but he who confesses and turns away from them will find mercy" (Proverbs 28:13).

6. Put on the Armor of God. The way we put on the spiritual armor is with prayer and through the sayings of our mouths. It is important that we put on the armor before leaving home and put it on piece by piece. Remember that God is not going to put it on you; it is you who have to do it. «For the rest, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty strength. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes "(Ephesians 6.10-11).

7. Cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus. Every time you have your prayer time, use the "Blood of Jesus" to cover your mind, your spirit, your soul, and your family as well. The blood of Jesus surrounds us with a protective barrier that the enemy cannot penetrate. It is necessary to cover oneself daily with his blood, as well as to put on the spiritual armor. "They have overcome him through the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, who despised their lives to the point of death" (Revelation 12.11).

8. Develop a Forgiving Spirit. One of the biggest reasons the enemy can come to oppress believers is because they have resentment and unforgiveness in their hearts. After forgiving those who have offended us in the past, we have to understand that we live in a world where we will always find someone who is going to hurt us again. Therefore, you need to immediately forgive again and develop a forgiving spirit. (Matthew 18.21-35).

9. Resist the Devil. God has given us spiritual weapons; use them to resist it. These weapons are: the blood of Jesus, the Word, fasting, angels, the anointing of the Holy Spirit, praise and prayer. "Submit yourselves therefore to God: resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4.7).

10. Renew Our Mind. The way demons can try to come back is through lack of discipline. The mind is a battlefield. You must dislodge imaginations and take every thought captive to obedience to Christ. Remember that you have the God-given power and authority to cast demons out of your mind and to reprimand any attacks that come into your life. "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but powerful in God for the destruction of strongholds" (2 Corinthians 10.4).

How impIt is important to know that the word of God promises to free everyone who feels enslaved and oppressed by demonic forces. The name of Jesus Christ is the highest authority to break any bondage of darkness and to make everyone who is willing to believe in Him completely free.