the stones

familia ante omnia

"rise and resurrect."

THE ALPHA

NAME
Alessandra Reina Stone
defender of men queen stone

NICKNAME
She almost always goes by Lissa.

TITLES/ALIASES
The Red Moon Matriarch
The Once And Future Alpha
Moonstone

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN
Lissa is a Taurus; her birthday is May 5th.

PERSONALITY
peaceful. lissa is a peacemaker above all. she has a strong head on her shoulders, and a deep running sense of right and wrong. she has an incredibly calm demeanor, meaning if she shows her anger, it's serious. family comes first to her, over everything. wise beyond her years, patient, and forgiving, Lissa falls more on the classically good scale. that said, she is not a pushover, and despite a thing for lost causes, she knows when to abandon ship and let her strays loose. of all her siblings, she is the most noble and true.

SPECIES
Werewolf

ABILITIES
When the werewolf curse first came about, it was passed on by fratricide. However, when Henri saved his sister's life with it, the curse became hereditary. Werewolves have advanced speed, smelling, hearing, eyesight, and reflexes. They are able to change from humans into wolves and back again. Shifts are no longer excruciating, and partial shifts (such as claws coming out or canines) can be achieved with extreme self control. Lissa is able to shift at will. Their eyes flash different colors when angry, or on the verge of a shift. An alpha's eyes are always red.

Mates are chosen, and their bonds can be solidified through mating ceremonies if both parties consent. Each pack handles its rituals differently, and the Red Moon rituals take place in the forest, under a crescent moon. They celebrate Lupercalia religiously; their rites involve trekking to a cave and spending the entire night as wolves after purifying their human bodies in river water, to pay homage to the original werewolf. The Stones added in a second night, spent as humans, celebrating the ones they love and those who have kept their secret, honoring them with gifts, candles, and ribbons (tied between friends and lovers, all bonds, platonic and romantic are appreciated). It takes place the night after as an homage to Émilie. Of course, they wear masks in the shape of wolf faces for the tying of ribbons before revealing themselves afterwards; everyone is invited to participate in the masking and tying, regardless of werewolf genes.

BACKGROUND
— Lissa has raised her siblings since the death of their parents and the rest of their pack. She is four years older than her youngest sister, three than her youngest brother, and one than her other brother. She is more traditionally motherly, and adores children. She tends to take in those who need her; she will never leave a stray behind if she can help it.
— She and her family have lived on the outskirts of society their entire lives, which marks this shift to Avellen as the second largest yet.

OTHER
— In her wolf form, her fur is a deep brown.
— Her eyes glow red before a shift because she's an alpha.
— She has always grown a large garden filled with flowers, medicinal herbs, and vegetables. Lissa's knowledge of healing is quite strong, and she acts as the chief healer for her family and pack.

 Lissa's knowledge of healing is quite strong, and she acts as the chief healer for her family and pack