the luciennes

astra inclinant, sed non obligant

"the sun shines for all."

THE SUN SUMMONER

NAME
Talia Aurora Lucienne
to bloom dawn light

NICKNAME
She's occasionally called Tals or Lia by her close friends.

TITLES/ALIASES
The Heir Of Lucienne
The Princess Of The South
Lady Of The Dawn
The Light Of The Sun
Lady Of The Sun
Firebird
The Princess Of Flames
Aurora Regina (dawn queen)
The Theian Mirror
Sunbender
Flamesummoner

BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN
Talia is an Aquarius; her birthday is February 4th.

PERSONALITY
golden. talia is true warmth and light. she is a gentle soul, optimistic and helpful, always wanting the best for those around her, and the realms at large. she can be quite anxious, as a lot falls to her, but she tries to handle it as best she can. she sees the best in people and tries to believe that of them, but she views her softness as a strength rather than a weakness. with her head up and her neck straight, she carries the weight of her worlds and as many others as she can hold. talia is the essence of sunlight, a bright spot in the seemingly endless darkness.

SPECIES
Fae — Theian

ABILITIES
As a Theian Fae, Talia is able to manipulate light and throw out powerful light beams so long as there is a source, commonly known as Sunbending or Flamesummoning. When she uses her powers, she physically glows from within. She can also be invisible when in light, bending the rays around her with her appearance. Both her and her powers are weaker during the night, thus she sleeps quite early. Talia also must have some sort of light surrounding her at all times; Theians and darkness do not mix.

BACKGROUND
— Talia is the firstborn daughter and only heir to the Southern throne, her parents being its Prince and her mother, Astra, his current paramour.
— She was raised in the Court of Flames as its princess, and thus knows very little about the outside world. Her education was focused on her as heir and working with her powers.
— With the move to Avellen, Talia is a bit intimidated. She's coming on her own, isolated for the first time in her life. Still, she's remaining optimistic in recovering the circlet, especially considering its connection to her father and the mystical properties it possesses.

OTHER
— Talia thrives in heat and fire; she's rather enchanted by them both. She despises the cold with every fiber of her being, and she isn't a fan of the dark either.
— Talia's eyes are molten gold, and they seem to glow softly at all times. This glow increases when her emotions do, rising and falling as a visual representation of the strength of her feelings.
— Talia's personal prized possession is a golden pin molded in the shape of the sun and the stars. It was a gift from her mother.