3. 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮

Ross picks up a clipboard reading it mentally the information that was in it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ross picks up a clipboard reading it mentally the information that was in it.

Miranda's research claims that the Megamycete preserves the memories of people who passed away within its are of influence or even when they get touched by it— absorbing them into its own consciousness.

We also know, based on our previous encounters with the mild, that people who are contaminated with the mutamycete are connected in a kind of mold network. If we extrapolate from this, we can surmise that subjects with a string affinity to the mutamycete should be able to use the network to connect to the memories of the dead within the Megamycete.

It should be possible to verify this theory using the lab's Megamycete sample we collected 16 years ago. We just need a suitable subject, within a proven connection to the mold.

Ross continues to read the third paper quickly and went to open the door only for his eyes to widen seeing a different hallway cover in fog and stones like a dungeon.

"What?" He asked walking in and jumps when the door behind him closed. He was glad that their was light in the end but pause seeing a door open that had blood splats on the ground and door.

He finds a paper and reads it. "I'll be next if I'm not quick, I need to get that crystal." Ross gets out of the room and saw some small stairs making his way there.

"So gross. What is this?" He asked seeing the red substance on the wall making a left turn. He stops when someone bangs on the door repeatedly. "Let me out." A voice said sounding weak.

"Is someone there?" Ross asked and he got a response back quick. "Dangerous here." The voice said.

"What is? Why?" Ross asked but he didn't get an answer. "Hang tight, I'm going to see if I can find a key." Ross said and walks away from the door making his way down some stairs into double doors. He made a left and gets inside a room seeing a hook which it was moving a little, he stops it and ge notice that there were dead bodies wrapped up on the floor making him get out.

He jumps as a chandelier drops on a table but he was freaked out that under the table is had his name written in blood. "That's my name." He whispers and continues to look for a key.

"To crear art, simply add to the rabbits' carcasses. Decay is not an issue." Ross reads a paper on the table. "Note: spruce them up with a bit of makeup, it makes them seem more alive."

He went on to search, he shiver as he felt wind blow sounding like a growl but he grins seeing a key hand on the door he just went in not noticing that he stepped on that weird red substance.

"Okay, got it." He whispers and turns around when a figure comes out of the pool of red substance but once he backs away it disappears while whispering his name. "What the hell is this stuff?" He asked but left the place and notice that the red stuff had started to appear when he walked back to the cell.

____

He opens the cell and looked around confused not seeing the person behind the voice but he did notice that a drawing was in front of him. He picks it up with a frown seeing that it was three boys looking scare and a thing going after them not seeing a bloody hand getting close to his leg until it was too late.

He screams and tried to kick it in the face but no that thing had a strong grip on him, he close his eyes seeing how ugly it was not seeing a silver glitter coming behind him pushing the monster down with it. Ross gasps as he was pulled out of the substance and away from the cell.

"Thanks, that was a-." Ross stops in shock as ge saw himself who looks at him with a frown, he looked exactly like him but his outfit was different. He had a medieval black shirt and black pants with some brown shoes.

"You look just like...me." Ross said and his copy just stared at him, they both stand up at the same time. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Ross." His copy said and Ross looked freaked out. "What's going on here!" Ross asked which his copy didn't respond.

"Must keep going." Copy said leaving where Ross just came from, Ross fallows him confused in what was going on. "Too dangerous here." Ross fallows him which he notice he was going to fast.

"Wait! Wait up!" Ross said and runs after him, he was glad that he took some training lessons from Chris or he would have been too tired running. He noticed that they were on the cell with the dead bodies are, he sees his copy trying to move a body but he was struggling to get it away.

"Help me lift up." Copy Ross said and Ross helps him. The copy crawls into a hole which Ross does the same. "Where are we going?" Ross asked.

He fallows him only to be in shock seeing a bunch of his copies in a cell struggling to get out from that red thing or hiding scared for their lives.

"What the fuck?!" Ross said disturbed by the scene in front of him. "There more and they all look just like me." He said and turns to the freed copy.

"Do you know what's happening here?" Ross asked but his copy didn't answer who was busy trying to open the gate in front of them. "Hey! Are you listening to me?" Ross asked with a glare but saw why it wasn't working.

"The switch handle is missing." Ross said and went to search for it, he stumbled into an open cell picking up a paper. "Need to find the handle quickly, go deeper." He reads out loud and that's when he notice a small hole for him to crawl in.

He crouch down and walks down a hallway being careful not to touch the red thing. Ross crawls in a hole again and had to stop himself from scream when he saw his dead copies around him.

"So many bodies." Ross said and continues on his search. He sighs once he came to an end and sees the switch, before he could grab it a copy of him jumps scared him holding his shoulders.

This copy made him freeze as the copy had a part of his face was all messed up watching it die on the ground. "Shit." He said and unlocked the door and saw he was on the same hallway that Ross came from, he made himself way back.

That's when he heard his copy scream loudly making Ross speed up his pace jumping on a creat and went the other way.

"What the fuck?!" Ross said in shock seeing the scene in front of him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Goodbye [Male rose x oc ] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें