14. 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

Ross groans seeing that he was outside in the forest, he looks around not feeling Ellie's hand on his but sighs when she was a few feet away from her looking peaceful

Ross groans seeing that he was outside in the forest, he looks around not feeling Ellie's hand on his but sighs when she was a few feet away from her looking peaceful. He got a look at her now she was wearing a red crop top, brown shorts pair up with boots which had notice a knife holster by her left leg.

Ellie had her orange hair pull up in a ponytail, he smiled seeing that Ellie was wearing the bracelet he got for her on their second anniversary. Ross gently rubs her cheek and Ellie opens her eyes, she smiles when her eyes lay on him.

"Hi." She said and he grins with a small tear.

"Hi, what really happened?" Ross asked and they take shelter in a shack behind them.

"Well..." She begins.

_____

Ellie watched Ross go back inside the school building, she distracts herself with playing a game that she didn't notice a figure walking behind her until Ellie felt a gun on her back.

"Get moving." A familiar voice said behind her and she tense. "Luke, what are you doing?" Ellie said.

"I said move." He said coldly and she raised her hands up. "Okay, where?" She asked.

"To the rooftop." Luke said, they both walked to the school rooftop and no matter what Ellie couldn't find a way to escape because even if she did Luke will be too fast in pulling the trigger.

So now Ellie was by the edge of the roof holding her hands up looking at Luke scared.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked and Luke chuckles. "Why? Because you are ruining my plans girl!" He said making her confused.

"What are you talking about?" Ellie asked with a glare.

"You bring Ross too much happiness and I can't have you get in the way of getting my Eva, which is why I have to get rid of you." Luke said.

"Eva? What the fuck are you talking about-." Luke or what she thinks is Luke pushed her a bit holding her shirt from falling completely. Ellie screams and grabs his hand but gasps as her hand faced through him.

"Introducing is in order I believe." He or she said with a laugh as he transforms back into a lady in all black. "Miranda, pleasure is all mine." Miranda said and Ellie looks at her in shock.

"M- Miranda!" Ellie said remembering how Ross explained what had happened when he was a baby and a mad woman wanting to bring back her daughter by using him but it never happened because his dad saved him. "He won't do it! He won't fall for whatever tricks you have plan." She said and Miranda laughs.

"Oh but of course he will, after all your death will push him over the edge just like...now." Miranda said letting Ellie go watching the girl fall to her dead.