5. 𝓐𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓻

"I gotta get out of here

"I gotta get out of here." Ross said and tried to look for a way out but clicked his tongue when they were blocked by some flower thing and monsters coming out after him. He goes down a hallway moving out of the way as the creature falls from the ceiling, Ross manage to go in a room where he locks the door behind him and made his way out glad to see a gate open.

"Shit!" Ross said as the gate closed on him and stops before he steps on the red substance. He goes back inside but stops seeing the Michael writes on the steps.

"In danger" Ross steps out of the way but saw the words again. "Need gun"

"Where am I going to get a gun?" Ross asked with a sigh and Wendy writes on the staircase. "Touch my words"

Ross does what his told and he grins as a gun appears in front of him.

"Now that's cool, wait couldn't you had giving me this when you showed up back there." Ross asked and was surprised when Wendy made a shrug emoji.

"Huh, not that old are you?" He asked which Wendy didn't say anything. Ross turns around with a glare as the face eater which he decided to call them that since they literally suck the life out of his copies.

Michael helps him out with shooting the face eater, Ross shoots him like four times in the head. Wendy writes beside the dead face eater and made him smile.

"Good shot"

"Why thank you." He said and reloaded the gun making his way back to where he was in the beginning of the chase.

"I wonder where I might find the next little rabbit?" The guy said making Ross make a right seeing the doors open for him.

"They're gone." Ross said and takes a close look to the crystal. "This must be the crystal." He said the crystal glowing pale blue light, he notice that three statues that didn't have masks compared to the statue behind them.

"The disciples away their masks. Bronze, silver and gold. With their garb arrayed, the light should be released." Ross said as he saw the book puzzle.

"Looks like I need to search this three masks in order for me to get the crystal." He said and makes his way to a dinning area, he saw a shotgun protected with bars.

"Grant me that which sees the truth through its three eyes." He whispers making him sigh. "That's a cool gun." Ross said was going to a double doors when it was locked by chains.

He went to look around, he shot a face eater four times again as Ross goes inside the kitchen. He sighs in relief when he found the bolt cutter going back to open the locked doors.

"Over here" Michael said putting more ammo for him and Ross stood in front of them. "Should help." Wendy said.

"If you guys really wanna help, you can back me up against those things." Ross said making the two give out two different responses.

"I can't" Michael said while Wendy made an exclamation point at the end. "I did!"

"When?" Ross asked.

"Cell" Wendy said and Ross points at her. "It was you? Thanks." He said looking down with a smile and chuckles as Wendy responded back with a smily face.

"At least I'm not completely on my own." Ross said, he reloaded the gun and goes to cut the chains.

He made his way outside in the center where a statue wearing a bronze mask was being held up by those strange flowers.

"How do I get it?" Ross asked with a frown seeing how high up it is. He looks down when Wendy writes to him. "Break core"

"Core?" Ross asked confused and sees her point to the strange flower under the statue. "You mean that gross lumpy thing?" He asked and Wendy gives him a thumbs up.

"How do I break it?" He asked both Michael and Ruby responded at the same time.

"Use your powers"

"My powers? I literally came here to get rid of them." Ross said with a small glare. "Only way" Michael said making Ross sigh.

"Ok fine, but how? What I'm I supposed to do?" He asked.

"Need amplifier." Michael wrote and Ross gives him a look. "A ampfli, what now?" Ross said.

"Amplifier boost up" Wendy said and Michael pointed to a door to his left. "Keep going through door"

Ross walks through the door, he saw a door with three eyes which he had a feeling that he need a key the same as the door. He goes up stairs after picking up some gunpowder and frowns seeing a dead body of his copy but continues on seeing two doors, he takes the one on the right.

Ross makes his way around the library but stops as a face eater was sucking the life out of his copy, he shoots him four times ending his life but another face eater comes out of the red substance. He didn't notice that a face eater was coming behind him as he killed the one in front of him and before he could get attacked Wendy stabs the monster behind turning slightly into her form but turns into glitter when Ross turns around.

"Thanks." He said with a nod and Wendy didn't say anything. Ross goes inside a room seeing something on a table but he can't go in because of those lumpy thing was on the way, so he walked away from the place to a different room but stops seeing that everything was cover in the red substance no way from him to get across.

"No way I'm wading through that, maybe I can find a way across." He said and saw the stairs, he walked up and saw some ladder. He pushed it down making a path for him, he was careful of not falling down and sighs when he made it across.

Ross saw Wendy waiting for him on the other side pointing to the right where some ladder was, he goes up seeing that he was heading to an attic. It didn't take him long to find the room and Michael was waiting for him inside showing a glowing jar to him.

"This" Michael said.

Ross picks it up seeing that it was a glowing flask and looks at it.

"So what am I supposed to do with this thing?" He asked them.

"Focus" Michael said.

Ross nods and close his eyes not seeing a pale ghost hand put their hand on top of his both glowing. Ross smiles his eyes closed some reason he felt like he was with Ellie and that she was hugging him but smiles sadly as the feeling disappears.

"This feels so familiar but I do feel different." Ross said and saw Wendy write. "Try it on core" She said making Ross nod.

"All right, let's see if this works." He said and walked away from the room to try it on.