10. 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

"This is—!" Ross said as he saw what everything he thought as a kid be in the journal

"This is—!" Ross said as he saw what everything he thought as a kid be in the journal. He goes to explore the place and stops to see a door with a mother holding a baby but the baby piece is missing which he has to look for it.

He goes down the hallway and made a left big stops to see a picture of himself on the wall.

"Why is there a picture of me?" He asked and goes to the door in the end of the hallway, when he goes in he saw the place decorated as a party and the crystal on the table. Ross was about to touch it to see if he can find a way to open the cage only for the lights to go out.

"It's playtime! You don't need that junk!" A young girl said with a giggle. One light turns on to the table changing but he almost scream when it was a mannequin body of Ellie her stomach stitched up on the table, it looked so real to him.

"Fuck you!" Ross shouts to the voice speaker and the only thing he got in response was a laugh. He left the workshop to look for something to cut open on the mannequin stomach since something was poking out, he left through the medical room and down a hallway taking a left to see an opening which was decorated with drawings.

Ross picks up a drawing seeing a small mannequin Ellie getting cut up in the stomach by a little girl holding scissors. He flips it around seeing some writing.

"The stuffed locker, the picture on the bookshelf and the desk cover in stuff." Ross said and goes in the office, he notice that one of the cabins had a code number so he starts to look around for the numbers starting with finding the picture in the bookshelf.

He turns around the picture and saw a 44 behind in red, he goes to a locker seeing that another set of numbers 02 and lastly he found the last numbers by the desk filled with so many books on top. Ross goes back to the cabin and putting them in order, once he was done he picks up the scissors making his way back only to jump as something broke near by.

"What the hell?!" Ross exclaimed as mannequin hands dangling from the ceiling, he made his way back to the work shop. He stood in front of the Ellie mannequin shivering as he open his girlfriend's stomach, he saw it was the missing baby piece for that door he first saw.

"Ow! That hurt!" The same girl said and laughs hysterically. "You won't get the crystal by slicing open your girlfriend... well ex girlfriend because you know she's dead." The girl said making Ross glare at the radio where the voice is coming from. "Shut up!" Ross said and the lights turn off.

"Uh... you know how to play with dolls, don't you?" The girl asked and Ross saw that the mannequin had disappeared, it was replaced by a doll version of him in the middle being held up by the campfire.

"Maybe you'll get the crystal once you get the campfire?" A note said which Ross rips it into pieces still angry of what that girl said of his girlfriend.

He examined the table seeing a name that he hated so much which it was Luke, the others had the names scratch up. A male doll with the name of Luke was on a table and reads a note beside it.

"I bet you can find all kinds of places to play with this doll and his friends." He reads with a glare and goes to the medical room where another table decorated as a school bathroom where three spots where showing Luke and Carl in front of his doll while the third one had a bat like it was going to hit those two but the name was scratch out.

He left the place so that he could put the baby piece on the door so that he find out what he needs. Ross goes in to see another setting on the table which it looks like a birthday party, his birthday party and he finds two dolls with the name Ellie and Carl on the table. He picks them up with a frown seeing the doll Ellie and made his way back to the medical room, putting everyone in their place.

"Now I remember." Ross whispers.

_____

A 10 year old Ross cried in the bathroom and when he was done he comes out only scream as Luke and Carl attack him with a mop and spray on his head.

"Hahah, let's see if we can take off his mold off for him!" Carl said and Luke laughs. "Frea-." Luke was cut off by a bat hitting him on the back.

"What the heck?" Luke said with a groan turning around to see Ellie glaring at him and at Carl who drops the spraying bottle. "You two better get out of my sight before I count to three or things will get messy." Ellie said and the two boys ran away crying.

"You okay?" Ellie asked her hand out for him to take which Ross had grabbed, he nods. "Yeah." He said and looks at her.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" He asked and Ellie pointed to the side. "I was going to the bathroom when I heard them in here." She said and shows him the bat.

"Good think those baseball players accidentally left their bat on the janitors closet." Ellie said with a grin and Ross chuckles. "Yeah, good." He said and they walk out of the boys bathroom with a smile.

____

Ross chuckles a smile forming in his face until the dolls of Luke and Carl laugh making him scoff, he grabs the red key from the drawer flipping of the dolls.

"I get it, fuck you." He said and made his way to the red door that was on the work shop down the hall taking back the dolls. Ross unlocks jimmy's room that leads to a well and he heard the laughter of the young girl, he breaks the code so that he can go check the locker only to slam it shut the heads of different dolls.

"Do you ever stop laughing?!" Ross asked being annoyed by the laugh making her stop. "God, so annoying." He said and goes down the well seeing the ladder.

"Please don't have anything scary appear." He whispers and turns around looking relieved as the only thing standing behind him is another doll to put. As he gets out he jumps when he saw the same mannequin woman by the entrance.

He heads out the work show already knowing where to put the dolls which was the birthday one but he was confused why only three spots where there so he can't put doll Ellie anywhere. Ross puts Lucy on top of the ladder where e was holding a fishing rod, Carl pointing at him and lastly it was another boy holding the present up for him.

The dolls shake their heads and a drawer opens, he picks up a black hair doll only to gasp as it crumbles into dust.

"Ha! I heard the real one must be in the office, a perfect place for playing dolls." The girl said through the radio laughing making Ross nervous.

"I don't like this." Ross said and made his way back around to enter the office.