7. 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴

Ross stops in his tracks when a face eater shows up, he raised his hand up to destroy it and he could feel how strong it was when he used it

"That was me, I did that!" Ross said with a smile and Wendy gives out a happy emoji. He makes his way back down and saw Michael leave a plant on the floor. "This too" Michael said.

"What is it?" Ross asked and Wendy responds.

"White sage, restores power" Wendy said and he nods lol making his way back to where he came from. "Be careful" Wendy and Michael said, Ross nods.

"I will." He said and Wendy drops the white shield letting him go look for the key. Ross takes out four face eaters on the way out and goes in to an open door which it was a dressing room. "Oh, wow." Ross said as he saw the monocular key in the desk and reads some note quick, heading back out.

He screams as a face eater had come out of nowhere holding his face which he pushed him away, Ross shot the monster fast before he could get attack. He breaks the core down the hallway and heads to the other side so he can find the missing painting but stops remembering the key he just got and went down the stairs instead to the room office which he decided to call it that.

_____

Ross unlocked the case with the key just taken and grabs the compensator which will increase fire power. He made sure that he took the key from the case as he could use it on that big double doors with the single eye. Ross heads to the courtyard and went to the one eye doors, he puts in the monocular key and goes inside only for him to glare at the tv that turns on.

"You're quite the tricksy little rabbit to have made it this far." The big man said and Ross needs to come up with a name for him. "The next mask, however won't be nearly as easy to get your grubby paws on." He said and left.

Ross goes up the stairs being careful not to step on his copy, he frowns when something was heard up ahead.

"What's that sound?" He asked himself and stops when he saw the same creature from before with the many heads drag down a screaming Ross copy into the red substance.

He goes inside and had to stop himself from vomiting as he saw his copies on photo frames hanging up as trophies. Ross picks up a note from the desk and reads it.

"Welcome to the Gallery of despair! A wondrous display of those few who succeeded in obtaining at least one mask." Ross reads with a look of anger and continuing his reading. "Set your sights upon those chosen few, whose final moments of despair are preserved forever in this gallery. Witness in this collection the light of life from a different perspective."

"That sick bastard." Ross said and Wendy writes on the floor. "Tell me about it" Wendy said.

Ross keeps going further in picking a sage on his way, he saw a face eater in front of him but decided just go in a big bathroom which it was empty. He noticed his copies all in a statue in different poses and killed, he accidentally pushed one of them which it lights up a torch on top of it and goes to push another one but everything resets.

Ross goes to the fire place seeing a portrait with writing on it.

"Puzzle time" Wendy said on top of the writing making him chuckle. "Although I have just drowned, the arrows bite doth sting. They hanged me long ago, yet I feel everything but still the worst not last nor first, the sharpened blade did ring." He said and looks back at the statues puzzle.

He pushed the one he touched first, second he pushed the sword one, third one it was the drowning statue and lastly the arrow ones. Roos watched as a gate was open on the bathtub leading down stairs.

"Looks like I'm going back down at the dungeons... again." Ross said seeing familiar stones and goes down the ladder. He made his way into another room and crouch down seeing the executor since it had a hammer with him, Ross watched him go around slowly and he fallows slowly seeing a core. Once the executor was out of his way he destroyed it and made his way inside but stops hearing the executor growl running after him which he runs to see a core blocking a part and the second problem was that a face eater in his way.

With his power he killed it and destroyed the core before the executor could crush him with the hammer. He crawls inside the other room where he sees the silver mask making him smile, he picks up a pipe bomb on the way in.

"Two masks down, one to go." Ross said and stops when the masked man speaks through the tv. "You've put your filthy mitts in something you shouldn't have." Mask man said and Ross begins to make a run for it when the executor emerge out of the red substance.

"I think it's time we teach this little rabbit a lesson." He said and Ross knew he couldn't take all of this face eaters and the big one on his own so he just ran back, Wendy suddenly pushed him out of the way when he tried to break the core. He was going to asked why she did that but his question was answered as the executor came out of nowhere slamming the hammer it had and breaks the spot he was just in.

"Thanks." Ross said and made his way around killing the face eaters, he stunned the executor and breaks the core before it comes back.

____

"Oh god!" Ross said as he was out of the place his hands on knees. "Need any med?" Wendy asked and he shakes his head.

"What do I need now?" He asked and Wendy responds back. "Missing painting" She said and he nods.

"Right, it must be around here in this big gallery." Ross said and went out killing a face eater on the way.

" Ross said and went out killing a face eater on the way