Beauty Loves the Beast

HEEYYYY! GUYSS! so here it is finally the sequel to my story Living as Cinderella! 

*Crowd cheers*

Anways thanks to all those who entered my contest and i would like to thank those who are reading this and i hope you like my story!

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS POSTED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Winning One-Shot entry! by LoveMeSomeGubble!

I watched in amusement as Trent fell on his butt for eleventh time. 

"This is so hard!" He whined, pulling himself up and brushing his jeans off. "Thanks for your help."

"Your welcome!" I chirped, fighting the urge to smile at his clumsiness. 

"Sarcasm." He coughed.

"You know the saying, practice makes perfect?"

"Yeah?" 

"Well skating, obviously isn't your strength." I chuckled.

"Haha, very funny," He snapped sliding over to the rail, with wobbly legs.

"I thought it was," I sang as I twirled around gracefully.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try to pick up a foot ball and actually play the game without complaining."

"Hmm, I bet you would." I chuckled, lifting my foot above my head, twirling around. 

"Show off," He muttered. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Suuure." I slid over to him, placing my hands on his chest.

"You're just jealous," I leaned closer, our lips just inches apart.

"Totally," He murmured, licking his lips. 

"Jealousy isn't a very attractive quality." I whispered, leaning closer. 

"I should probably see someone about that," He teased, but his voice just as hoarse as mine. Just as our lips were barely touching I pulled away.

"Yes, yes you should," I smirked.

"Tease." He rolled his eyes.

"You love it."

"I love you." I blushed and glided away, leaping in the air with a perfect landing.

"You know I may not be the best skater-"

"You're the worst." I added.

"Gee, thanks. As I was saying, I might be the...worst skater, but I am the best quarterback." Before I could ask what that had to do with anything, he tackled me. Placing a hand under my head so it wouldn't hit the ice. 

"What the heck!" I cried.

"I guess tackle football isn't your strength." He smirked down at me. 

"Jerk. Now get off me!"  I wailed.

"I think I kind of like this position." He grinned. I fought back the blush that was threatening to show. He chuckled.

"You're so mean." I pouted and turned my head away from him. 

"C'mon Faith. Don't be like that." He said. When I didn't respond, he started peppering my face with kisses, not quite meeting my lips. I tried to stay strong, I really did, but before I knew what I was doing, my head was turned back to face him. He took the opportunity and crashed his lips to mine. Ah, magic. My hands found their way to his hair and he let out a groan. We stayed there for who knows how long until he pulled away, panting slightly. He got up, offering his a hand. I gratefully took it and he pulled me to my feet.

"We should probably head home."

"Yeah." We glided back to the bench and unlaced out skates.

"Shall we? You know, before Jess kills me." 

"We wouldn't want that would we?" I chuckled.

"Well I most certainly hope not." I rolled my eyes and entwined my fingers with his, letting him lead the way. Unable to keep the giddy smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER!