Chapter 6

Hey guys here is the new chapter!(: I hope you enjoy it!

Cover was made by BlueElmo, i love it tell me what you think about it!(:

Song to the side is called Rule the World by Selena Gomez!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I held the gun back up to my head, looking at my reflection. I am doing this for the good of everyone, they would finally be at peace. Why did it feel so wrong though?

            ‘It’s because your being an idiot and taking your life,’ my head screamed at me. I squeezed my eyes shut and pressed the gun deeper into my temple. ‘You know you will only hurt Kaylee more if you take your life… She will believe it was her fault. Do you really want that?’

          ‘I have to do what is best for everyone!’ I argued back. Was this really what was best for everyone? What would happen to Jessie, Faith, and mom once I was gone? I was really all they had… they were counting on me to be strong and I was going to fail them if I took my life. 

‘Now you are making sense you big dummy.’

          I scowled, was I really arguing in my freaking head? Gosh I have lost it for real this time… I placed the gun back down on the counter and hung my head down. Who cares what others think, I have my sister, my mother, and Faith. That’s all I ever really needed… 

          I walked back out into my room and started to pull my shirt off, getting ready for bed. I had my back turned when suddenly my door flung open and there stood a pale faced, wide eyed Kaylee.

          “James don’t you dare take your life!” she screamed. “Why would you even think about such a thing!” She stalked up to me and started pounding her fist on my chest. She looked really shaken. It was clear that she was mad and scared at the same time but which one was more dominant we would never know.

“Kaylee I-” I began.

           “What about your sister!? What about your mother!? What about others that care about you!?” She screamed, cutting me off. She was panting now but nothing was stopping her from pounding on my chest. Her tiny hands were flying a mile a minute, it didn’t really bother me at first but she is hitting the same spot repeatedly and its starting to hurt…

“Kaylee le-” I tried again.

             She let out a grunt as her fist hit my chest one last time. “Did you think about how I would feel! I care about you James, you may not think that I do but deep down you are one of the closest people I can relate too!” She had tears streaming out of her eyes now. Holding her hands close to her chest she was pacing around.

              “Kaylee I am not going to kill myself. I was so upset and mad at myself I was at first,” I began, stopping her from her pacing. I forced her to turn and look at me. “I thought that everyone would be happier if I was gone, but the longer I sat there with the gun pressed to my head the quicker I realized what a tragic outcome it would have on other people I cared about deeply.” I let out a frustrated sigh and began to run my hands through my hair.