Chapter 13

sorry for such the long wait... i been messing up all week. i am a screw up!

enjoy..........

Kaylee's outfit to the side...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee’s POV

“How do you think hanging out with Peter went yesterday?” I asked, applying my mascara to my eyes. I was currently getting ready for my date with James, he told me to dress all formal… So I went out with Peter’s sister today dress shopping were we found the perfect dress for me. 

It was silent for a few seconds before his reply came. “I think it went well, after you went into the dorm he stopped me and apologized for being rude. He says that I am the most truthful friend he has because come to find out that Brittany cheated on him with most of his friends…”

I gasped, sliding the brush up my face. I let out a string of impolite words, trying to quickly wipe away the access makeup. “I can not believe she did that! All of his friends?”  I asked to make sure I was hearing him correctly.

“Yep all of them,” he grunted. “Surprised she isn’t pregnant right now…”

I shook my head, finishing up my makeup before turning to look at my dress which was hanging up on the hook. I smiled admiring the pattern and color of the dress. The dress was a cream color with what looked like leaf patterns on it, it stopped about mid thigh and had long sleeves.   

“I am surprised also,” I finally replied, I forgot that he said something when I started to admire my dress a few seconds ago.

“For a second there I thought you died,” he chuckled. 

I giggled, “I didn’t hear you banging on the door in fear. Clearly you didn’t care that much James..” I let out a fake sniffle, pretending to weep to see what his reaction would be. 

He knocked on the door. “Kaylee are you almost ready? I know you are fake crying… your real crying sounds different from that.”

My mouth dropped open in shock as I stood there staring at the door. “Ok so apparently you do care because how the heck would you know the difference…”

“Well it does help that you aren’t a very good actress.”

I snorted while slipping the dress around my body. I glanced in the mirror and did some last minute touch ups before opening the door, leaning against it for effect. “I am an amazing actress thank you very much.”

He rolled his eyes, making his way over to me. “If you say so…” He looked me up and down before wrapping his arms around my waist. “You look beautiful.” He again did a once over before planting a kiss on my nose.

I blushed, placing my head on his chest so he couldn’t see it. “Thanks,” I mumbled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we stood there like that for a few minutes before he looked at his watch.