Chapter 10

So here is chapter 10 i hope you enjoy! 

Song to the right is What about Love by Austin Mahone!

ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               I waited but it never came. It was the disappointment of actually thinking that he was going to kiss me that filled my stomach. Was he really just leading me on?… No he wouldn’t do that, he must have had a reason on why he didn’t kiss me.

              Opening my eyes I looked up and saw him staring at the floor. He had no emotions showing and the grip that he had on each side of the counter was making his hands turn white. If I didn’t know James that well I might have been a little afraid but somehow I just feel like he is holding back his feelings… like he is trying not to let me in after so much that we have been through.

                I placed my hand on his shoulder making him break from the trance he was in and look up at me. “What’s wrong?” I asked, a little uncertain at the moment. 

                  “I can’t,” he managed to say at last. Turning around he walked out of the room, running his hands through his hair. His body was tense and all playfulness that he once had was gone in a second. It was like he had a switch in his body that he could just turn off and on whenever he liked to.

                 I composed myself from the shock I was in and followed him out of the bathroom. “What do you mean you cant?”

                    “I don’t know how things would work out if I did decide to kiss you,” he stated, giving me a sad smile. “You probably don’t even have feelings other then thinking of me as a friend. I wouldn’t risk the only friend I had because of some stupid feelings I have…”

                I cupped his cheek in my hand and made him look directly at me. “Your feelings aren’t stupid James, your feelings are what make you, you.” I dropped my hand and started to play with a piece of my hair. I couldn’t believe I was about to tell him this… “I have feelings for you James, and not only as a friend…”

                   He glanced at me confused. “A brother?”

              I rolled my eyes and crashed my lips against his before I changed my mind. “Does that answer your question?”

                A smile tugged on his lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “No I think I need a little more help convince me…” he whispered in my ear.

                I couldn’t help but giggle at his attempts to flirt. “You’re a bad flirt you know that?” I joked before pulling him back down for another kiss. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he lifted me up making me feet leave the floor for good.

                  “Hey! I am an amazing flirt, you just make me feel all different,” he defended himself.

                  “Should I be flattered?” I asked, cocking my head to the side.