Chapter 2

Hey guys here is chapter 2! Thank you for all the wonderful comments on the first chapter!(: i am really glad you liked it and as promised here is chapter two!!!!

I added a song to the side just in case you wanted to listen to it while you read(: Kaylee and James to the side here! ----------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              I swung the door to my dorm open, letting out a long sign in the process. My room was already clean so I didn’t have to worry about cleaning it before she came over. I didn’t have a roommate either because the one that I had in the beginning demanded a room change. No one wanted to stay in this room after that…

                 I walked up to my dresser and opened it, searching for a clean shirt to wear. I didn’t want to make a bad first impression on this girl, even though I am sure by now she has heard the rumors and is shaking in fear. I pulled off my black skin tight shirt and threw on the white one that looked just like it.

                 I walked into my bathroom and glared at my reflection, why couldn’t I be a scrawny kid so I wouldn’t have to be called giant, or intimidating. I abandoned my bathroom and walked back into my room where I strode my books out on my desk. I placed my notebook under all of them just to be on the safe side. I didn’t like people touching my notebook, it was depressing from my point of view.

                A knock sounded on the door and I glanced up from my books to look at the door. Another soft knock came and I stood up, trudging over to the door. “Hold your horses I am coming,” I grumbled, unlocking the door and opening it.

                 A girl a little shorter then me stood there looking up at me with her big green eyes. She had long light brown hair that cascaded down her back in flowing waves. She had a bright smile on her face as she rocked back and forth on her feet. “Hello!” she chirped, waving her free hand slightly. “I am Kaylee and you must be James?” 

                   I started at her for a few moments before nodding my head. “You are correct, come in lets get started…” I mumbled, moving out of the way so she could walk into my dorm. 

                  She glanced around before nodding, turning around to give me a smile. “You and your roommate must be neat freaks,” she joked lightly, sitting down on my bed. She started unpacking her book bag, pulling out all her English books.

                    I took the chance to walk over to my desk where I began to fiddle around with my stuff. I don’t have a roommate…” I replied, keeping my eyes trained on my books. I really wish I did though, I would like to hang out with some guys every once in a while. Life just wasn’t fair…

                “What!” she gasped, dropping her books onto my bed. “You are so lucky, my roommate keeps going on about this big scary guy who she thought was going to hurt her, she said that he didn’t because her boyfriend came up and saved her. I wouldn’t want to be when the guy finds out about it, if he is really scary that is.”

                I stiffened and slammed the book down on the desk. She glanced up at me a little startled, curiosity swirled in her eyes as she just sat there looking at me. “I am the scary guy she is talking about,” I half snapped, turning to look at her.