Chapter 8

hey sorry for the long wait but here is the newest chapter i hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee’s POV

                 “I know I shouldn’t be here but I had to see you,” John Luke said, reaching out to grab my hands. “Please tell me you are not still mad?”

I sat there in silence, glaring at him with my arms crossed.

                  “I take it you still are…” he muttered, rubbing his neck awkwardly. “Please forgive me! I am your brother after all!”

                 “You stopped being my brother the day you let your friends try and take advantage of me!” I snapped, shoving him in his chest. “That day I vowed that I would never trust or love you like a brother again!”

                   Hurt flashed into his eyes as his face formed into a scowl. “I didn’t know they were going to do that to you Kay…”

“Don’t call me that!” I interrupted him. “Only people I care about can call me that…”

                   “Kay, I mean Kaylee please let me explain what happened,” he pleaded, once again reaching out for my hands. “You have to  know that I feel horrible about what happened. I should have never left you there, I should have been responsible and ask Sarah to go out another time…”

                  I rolled my eyes at his excuses, not buying them at all. “The chance you had to help me as I coward in the darkness of the closer as I called you a billion times while you ignored me is over. I want you out of this college, I want you out of my life, I want you to disappear!”

                    “Kaylee who is at the door?” Brit asked walking up behind me. “Well hello there, who are you?” She fluttered her eyelashes at him and propped herself up against the door.

                   “I am John Luke, Kaylee’s bro-” he began before he stopped, noticing my face. He squirmed a little under my intense stare.

                     “Your Kaylee’s brother!?” she gasped, looking at me. “You never told me you had a brother!” She slapped me on the shoulder playfully but I wasn’t in the mood to be playful.

                       “He is no longer my brother,” I shot back at her. I didn’t mean to sound mean but the sooner I got this conversation over with the better off we would all be. “I disowned him…”

                         “Now that’s not very nice,” Brit chirped. “Come in John Luke and we can talk about what’s going on.” Ushering him into the room she silently glared at me and mouthed be nice. She followed him into the room and sat down next to him. “Now what is going on with you two?”

                         I stomped my foot like a child. “I will not be in the same room as this boy! I am leaving!” I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. A few people rushed out of their rooms to see what was going on before noticing that it was only me in the hallway.