Chapter 14

Sorry guys for such the long wait, this year has been very stressful and busy please forgive me! I am not saying that the updates are going to be quicker because this upcoming semester i have classes ten times harder, ugh my life!

Here is the Update, Sorry in advance because it is short, Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed my hand in his and twirled into the middle of the room. This was breathtaking, something I never thought could be possible. James, the guy who always scared people was the sweetest man ever and he has a heart of gold. Sure he loses his temper a lot but that is only because he hates seeing people being hurt or bullied. He would risk anything to help someone else…

“This is to perfect,” I sighed happily when he pulled me closer to his body. “I have never seen anything so beautiful…”

He smiled down at me, “I have…” He then dipped me and pulled me back up before twirling me around again. “I see the most beautiful person everytime I wake up in the morning. She has the cutest giggle, the sexiest body ever, and an open heart… one that fits with mine perfectly.”

I felt my cheeks burning and quickly hid my face in his shirt, “Oh you over exaggerate things… I am not that great.”

“Who said I was talking about you?” He asked, pretending to be shocked. His dancing came to a halt as he just looked down at me in confusion. “I was going to say…”

I slapped his arm lightly and glared playfully at him. “You better only be talking about me… If not then your very jealous girlfriend is going to have to go kill me another woman.” I pretended to pull away, cracking my knuckles in the process. People who crack their knuckles have a problem, this was the first time I actually cracked my knuckles and it was painful. Note to self… never crack knuckles AGAIN.

“I am just kidding,” he laughed, pulling me back to him. “I only see you, I mean its not as simple, people are afraid of me and you are the only person who truly understands me. Well you and now my new friends…”

I smiled,” You're welcome by the way.”

He looked down at my lips before closing the gap between them. Sparks shot through my body and I couldn’t help but sigh against his lips. He smiled in return as he laced his hands around my waist as I played with the hair on the back of his neck. It didn’t last long though because he pulled away and placed his forehead against mine, “thank you…”

I smiled again and pulled away, taking his hand in mine. “Come on, lets eat.”

We walked over to the table and sat down. I placed my napkin in my lap, not wanting to mess up this lovely dress. James did the same thing but his eyes never left me as he did all his getting ready for dinner stuff. I am not sure what people call it when they put the napkin in their laps and fix their silverware, I just call it the you know fix thing…

The waiter walked over to our table and placed our waters down on before grabbing his pen and paper, waiting for us to look over our menus. “What would the couple be having tonight? Might I suggest the Chicken Alfredo, the sauce tonight is freshly made so it gives the wonderful creamy taste that you would love.”

I thought about it before ordering the Chicken Alfredo for myself. Chicken Alfredo is amazing, one of my favorite dishes… how could you pass up a chance to have Alfredo and chicken together!

“I think I will have the spaghetti,” James said, not looking up from his menu. “Can we also have some breadsticks? I heard they are better than Olive Garden breadsticks…. is that true?: His question was directed towards the waiter.  

He looked slightly annoyed by the question but huffed out a sigh, “Yes our breadsticks are ten times better than Olive Garden. They copied out bread making style and tried to claim if for themselves! Those thieves!”

I was a little taken back by his sudden outburst and looked over at James. He looked like he was about to burst out into laughter but held it in just until the waiter left the room. The second he left James started to crack up, “Ah that kid has some serious issues, he has always had an obsession with this place. I seriously think that if he could he would live here…”

I giggled and took a sip of my water, “there is nothing wrong with loving what you do.”

He smiled when the waiter placed the breadsticks down on the tabled and stomped off again. Picking up a breadstick he took a bite out of it and moaned in happiness, “this is amazing. You have to try one Kay, they are ten times better!” He shoved the rest of the breadstick in his mouth, practically inhaling it.

I decided that I did want one and reached for the next biggest breadstick in the basket. I slowly took a bite out of it and instantly my mouth was invaded with buttery goodness. “Oh my gosh these are amazing!” I wanted to take another one but I knew that if I did that I wouldn’t have any room in my stomach for my Chicken Alfredo. “Lets hope that their Chicken Alfredo is just as good if not better than these breadsticks.”

He laughed, his dazzling smile making me breathless for a second. How could he be so handsome? Handsomeness like that should be a crime or something, I don’t understand how people can be afraid of something like that.

“I am handsome aren’t I?” he joked, cocking his eyebrow up as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Did I say that outloud?” I squeaked.

“You did,” he whispered, winking at me.

The blush rushed up to my cheeks again. “Oh shut up, don’t get a big head…”

“Your chicken alfredo ma’am…” the waiter said, scaring me. How did he get here so quietly? He is like a human mouse or something… Why am I thinking about this?

I thanked him and picked up my fork, twirling some pasta and chicken around in the sauce before sticking it in my mouth. This was even better then the breadsticks! “James I think I am in heaven…”