Chapter 3

Here is Chapter 3 guys! Thank you all for the amazing support that you have given me with this new story so far(: i have loved all the comments and i am very thankful for all the votes also. I hope i am doign a good job since you guys asked for a sequel, sorry it wasnt exactly what you were expecting. 

Trailer to the side was done by LikeaBlackBird, isnt it great! --------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>

ENJOY!! (sorry if it was shorter)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 I woke up to the screaming for the people living in the room next to me. They were my usual alarm clock, because they are always fighting over the girls that they brought into the room. It sort of goes like this…

                        “Dude I told you she was mine!” one of the guys snarled, throwing his fist into the wall connecting our rooms. “Why do you always think that you can call dibs on the girls I tell you I like!”

                   “It is not my fault that they find me more attractive then you…” the other one chuckled. “Man just shut up, I cant believe you kicked my bed buddy out over this! You sound like a jealous old woman, grow up…”

                       Another bang hit the side of my wall. “I am tired of your crap! I would rather have freak over there instead of you! At least I wouldn’t have to worry about him taking my girls!” the other shot back. Two more bangs hit the wall and I some how knew that he was probably bleeding now.

                    I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, running my hands through my hair before slipping on my jeans and a clean black t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom, still listening to their conversation. The other guy didn’t reply yet so I was waiting for his delayed comeback.

                  “Well maybe you can go over there now! I am sure your banging has woken up the whole dang hallway!” the delayed roommate hissed. “Besides it would get you out of the room long enough to get my next target. Man she is fine! Long wavy brown hair and the prettiest green eyes…”

                     I stopped brushing my teeth and focused in more. The girl they were talking sounded a lot like Kaylee… I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth before walking over to my bed, leaning against the wall to listen more clearly.

                    The other one sounded like he had calmed down more now. “I hope you aren’t talking about the new girl that started coming here not to long ago. I saw her walking down this hallway, I call dibs on her definitely.” he let out a loud sigh, followed by the squeak of his bed. 

                  “Man that’s the girl I am talking about! I think her name is Kaylee? I don’t know her last name though…” the other said a little unsurely. “No way, I call her.”

“How about this… whoever can get her in bed first can have her.” 

                 I felt anger burning inside of me as I clenched my fists together. They wouldn’t hurt Kaylee, she may be annoying at times from the time I spent with her last night but she seems to have a pure soul. I will not let those to meat heads mess with her!