Chapter 12

I know i promised that i would upload sooner but after my interview... i was a little to upset to update. I couldnt really focus on anything else when i heard that he gave the job to someone who lived closer...*sigh* such a shame.

Anyways here is the newest chapter i hope you enjoy! (sorry if it is a little short)

AND IT WAS DECIDED BY A UNANIMOUS VOTE THE SHIP NAME IS JAYLEE! :) i thought it was cute too!

To the right is the outfit Kaylee is wearing and Sail by AWOLNATION ------->>>

Vote and comment about how you liked this chapter(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee’s POV

“So how is this going to work?” I asked, crunching on some chips I found in James’s cabinets.

James looked over his shoulder, scowling when he noticed the chips in my hand. Walking over he grabbed the bag from me and rolled it up, the crinkling of the bag as it closed filled the room.  “My chips,” he said stubbornly. “What do you mean how is this going to work?”

I sat up, trying to reach for the chips. “You asked me on a date, but we are also going out with Peter tonight,” I grunted, bouncing up and down at my failing attempts to get the bag that was currently held over his head.

He smirked and lifted the bag a little higher. “Well since we are going out with Peter and his sister tonight I thought we could go on our date tomorrow, because of course that’s when I made reservations…”

I rose my eyebrows. “You already planned this out? Where are you taking me that needs reservations?”

He laughed, “Well that was the only day that I could get reservations so you know it works out.” He lightly pushed me back onto the couch and walked around the corner. Seconds later he was back empty handed, a smirk on his face.

I huffed in annoyance, crossing my arms. “So your just that good that it all works out perfectly for you?”

He scratched his chin, pretending to think about it before nodding. “I am so good that things always like to go my way. Would you risk being in trouble with these bad boys?” he asked, flexing his muscles.

“Cocky as ever…” I mumbled, getting up. I walked over to the bathroom before forgetting that I needed to bring my outfit for tonight, “I am going to get ready, beauty needs time and when I am this good looking, I need a lot of time.” Grabbing all the things I needed to get ready I walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

“You call me cocky,” he retorted from the other side of the door.

“I am only playing your game mister,” I replied, laughing and mentally praising myself for the good comeback. “Now shoo I need to get ready and I cant have distractions.”

I waited to see if there would be a reply but when I got none I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower. I shivered when the warmth of the water caused goose bumps to rise on my body. Once I was done shampooing, conditioning and repeating I hopped out of the shower, drying myself off as quick as I could so I could get my warm clothes on.