𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Dougie b's pov:

I walk over to the white dresser looking at a letter that had 'To Dougie' written on it. I pick it up confused on who left it. I walk over to the bed and open it.

'Dear el amor de mi vida, I'm so sorry I did this and caused this pain to you and Dayana and to so much others, this was a difficult decision but I couldn't handle all this anymore. Don't blame any of this on yourself when in reality it was all my fault. Don't cry either I want you to be happy and find someone new. My ring never came off my hand. There were to many reasons that led up to this and I don't want to tell you so you don't do anything crazy. You were and still are my everything soy tu estrella y tu eres mi sueño ojalá espero que nunca te olvides de mi. Tell Dayana that her mommy loves her and that she's always with her no matter the reasons. I love you so much con todo mi corazón.

Sincerely Mariana"

What does she mean? I thought to myself. I quickly grab my phone and call her. "Come on Mariana answer" I say frustrated. I check her location and see that it was a river.

I ran downstairs into my car and drove to where she was.

But I was too late.

"Fuck" I yell watching her lifeless body sink down under the river.

I call the police so they can come save her. Thankfully Dayana was with my mom. "911 what's your emergency" The operator said "My wife she just committed suicide" I said panicking "ok calm down sir we are tracking your location" they said.

No this has to be a dream.

The woman I love can't be gone.

_________________
Mariana Reyes pov:
__________________

I set the letters to Dougie, Dayana, Alexis, Jazelle, and my mom.

This was selfish of me but I had to.

I carried the rope and cinder block as I walked over to the water. I didn't take my car, I took an uber.

"At last i'm free from all the pain, issues, and life" I said to myself.

"A fresh new start" I said and sighed

3

2

1

'A woman of the name Mariana Reyes at the age of 24 has committed suicide earlier today. Our prayers go out to her family'

______________

i hope you guys like it so far
if you read the imagine
you will know what actually happened
but if you didn't don't go and read it just continue reading.

-nana is out🧚🏼‍♀️