𝐎𝐧𝐞

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/22/21
__________________

"Please Mariana" My younger sister Alexis begged "Lex I told you no" I said for the fifth time "why though I really want to go and mami won't let me if you don't go" she begged "just ask Annalise" I said referring to our other cousin "I did but she said she had work" Mariani said "fine i'll go don't bother me again" I said "yay thank you go get ready like right now we have to pick up Crystal and Bianca" she said happily and walked out like it was nothing.

I really didn't want to go out since I was exhausted from taking care of my baby cousin today.

I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

🍃

I walked out the bathroom into my room. I went into my closet and picked out my outfit, I put on some shorts and a tshirt while I did my hair and makeup so I wouldn't dirty my dress.

I did a natural makeup look since I didn't really like wearing pounds of makeup. Opening my draw from my vanity I pull out my straightener and I do some waves in my hair.

Slipping on my black spaghetti strapped dress, I open my closet and grab my black heals. "Mari are you ready" Alexis asked "yea" I replied "wow sissy's look so pretty" My 6 year old sister Jazelle said "thank you baby" I relied "your welcome" Jazelle said.

Alexis and I walked out the apartment and went into my white BMW.

"Who we getting first" I asked "there both at Crystals house" Alexis replied I nodded my head and drove to there house.

"Can I have the aux"Alexis asked "sure" I replied and she played 41 Reasons by Jenn Carter. "I love Jenn shes so fine" Alexis said "finally something I agree with" I said laughing.

🍃

"Heyyyy" Crystal and Bianca dragged out "bro i'm so ready to get turnt"Alexis said, I side eyed her.

Ion know what was her definition of  'getting turnt' But she and her friends better not throw up in my car I just got it clean.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
10/22/21
_____________________

"Dougie get ya ass up" Kay said "bro I don't want to go" I replied "fine, you missin out on some bad bitches" Kay said. I raised up from couch "see how fast ya ass can get up when you hear sum bout bitches" Kay said laughing while shaking his head. I ignored him and walked out the door.

"Setty said he found you a girl" Kay said as he showed me his phone "damn she is bad i'm tryna get on dat" I said smiling.

🍃

We got to the party and we walked in. "Yoo dougz" Yagi said while dabbing me up.

I walked over to where the drinks were and grabbed sum to drink. Shit tasted like ass. Reaching into my pocket I grab my fresh rolled up blunt.

"Fuck" I mumbled remembering that I don't have a lighter "need one of these" a girl in black said, it was the same girl from the picture "thank you" I said as I took it out her hands she mumbled a small mhm before leaving "yo ma" I say to the girl before she could get far "yea" she replied "you wanna chill you look stressed to be here" I said "uh sure, it's just my younger sister and her friends are here" she said.

"Ya sister is Crystal" I asked "nah it's Alexis and how you know them" she asked "they fuck wit my mans cblu, setty, and mali" I said and she nodded her head. We stood in silence as loud music played.

I pass the blunt to her and she inhaled and exhaled. "Mariana there you are uh we lost Bianca" Alexis said. So her name was Mariana.

"Oh shit how the fuck, i'll be back" she said I nodded my head and she smiled back at me.

Mariana had a nice slim figure with a fat ass I definitely have to get on that.

____________________
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/22/21
___________________

"Are you fucking kidding me" I said as Alexis explained "I'm sorry Mari I didn't expect her to go" Mariani said "best believe i'm not talking your ass anywhere, call her or sum" I said.

Crystal and Alexis both pulled out the phones and started calling Bianca until we heard a ringing. "Oh my fucking gosh why would she leave her phone with you guys" I said as Crystal pulled out Bianca's phone from her purse.

"Call her parents or sum" I said as I sighed in distress.

"I love you more" We over heard "is that Bianca" Crystal whispered "shit it is" Alexis responded "tell ha ass to get over here we leaving best believe i'm not taking you guys anywhere" I said.

"Excuse me" voice behind me said I moved and noticed who it was, it was the same guy from earlier. I enjoyed those few minutes I spent with him even if we didn't talk. Fuck I should've asked for his number or something.

"Why would you take me away I was having fun" Bianca said as we walked to the car. This bitch getting on my nerves real bad.

"I miss my boyfriend" Bianca said drunkly "I need to throw up" she said "no no no not in my fucking car" I said and I pulled over. She opened the door and threw up.

🍃

We were back home and I was tired. "I'm sorry" Alexis said "it's fine" I replied "don't tell mom" she said "what would I even tell her" I said "goodnight" she said "goodnight" I replied.

________________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
10/22/21
_____________________

"Excuse me" I said to the girl infront of me. I walked over to Kay's car and got in. "Dougz are you ight" Kay asked I nodded my head in response "did you ask the girl for her number or sum or did you at least get ha name" Kay asked "I didn't get her number she left to go find Bianca, she's Alexis older sister" I said "so that's Mariana" Kay said "how you know" I asked "When cblu would bring her over she talked about having an older sister" he said.

"Bianca and Mali look like they was doin sum" I said laughing a bit "oh nah" Kay said laughing as well "why didn't you get her number" Kay asked "well she had to go find Bianca cuz they apparently lost her when she was with Mali" I said and Kay nodded his head.

🍃

Kay drove back to the apartment as music played but it was silent.

I had no effort in talking or doing anything.

______________
vote and comment
this was kinda boring but it's fine
it will get better as we go
thoughts?

-nana is out🧎🏽‍♀️