𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/27/21
__________________

Mariana's black cats hit the floor as she walked into school, ignoring everyone else. She had been crying all night. When she found out Dougie went to jail for assault of Ethan she broke down.

She noticed Ethan with a black eye and bruises all over his tan skinned body.

He didn't even look or talk to Mariana. He knew he would get in trouble again.

"Mari what the fuck happened to Ethan's dumbass" her friend Alani asked, "well he kept gripping onto my wrists and Dougie found out" she replied smoothly "hold on take a few steps back Dougie as in Dougie fucking B" Alani said "yea" Mariana replied.

"Please set me up with Blovee before I die" Alani said as she wiped fake tears making Mariana laugh "ion even talk to him like that but i'll ask" she replied to her friend "yes thank you, I love you bae" Alani said "I love you more" she replied as they parted ways.

Mariana had stepped into class "Mariana I want you to switch seats with Xavier" my professor asked, she listened and sat where Xavier used to sit.

"Once again we are going to review, our exams are on the 10th of November please be prepared" he said.

Mariana took out her binder with all her work and review sheets.

"Ms Reyes if I assaulted an officer while being taken into custody and they changed me with aggression on a law enforcement what would happen?" he asked "any police officer having probable cause to believe that a person has committed or is committing a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor, involving physical harm or threats of harm to any person" she replied smartly.

She knew a lot about law even if she was just in her second year.

The professor asked more questions as they took more notes. Mariana's phone began to ring.

"Who ever's phone it is please go outside to answer" he said as everyone checked there bags to see if it was there phones. It ended up being Mariana's.

She stood up and walked out of the class and answered the call from the unknown number.

"Hello, this is a prepaid call from Arion Howard, an inmate at Correctional Services Department. To accept charges, press the number two" the phone call said, Mariana pressed two.

"Hello" Dougie said "Dougie what the hell" she said "ma chill" he replied "why would you do that" she replied "I had to let a nigga know what he shouldn't do to women" he said calmly "I can't believe you did that" she said "ion think ima be here for long though cause I gotta go on trial and then they goin talk more shit and blah blah blah" he said bored "do you have a lawyer at least" she said hoping he would say yes "well uh ion know bout that I gotta talk to my mom" he said.

"Hold on ain't you a lawyer or sum" he asked "Dougie i'm only in my second year" she replied "that don't mean nothing ask ya teachers of sum bout that" he said "my momma is coming and visiting me tomorrow you should come" he said.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Dougie I don't know if I can" she said as she placed her hands on her forehead, "and why is that" he asked "I have to take care of Jazelle after class and I have to do a bunch of work" she said "can't you put it aside for me at least" he begged "I'm not so sure" she answered him.

"Two Minutes left" The machine said "well let me know later tonight ima call" he said "the person who has called hung up."

"Fucking great" she thought to herself.

She put her phone in her back pocket and walked back into class. "Whoever that was must've enjoyed talking to you" the teacher said as she walked in "he sure does" she mumbled.

Her mood was completely ruined.

__________________
  Kay Flock
Bronx, Ny
10/27/22
______________________

"So your telling me Dougie went to jail just for that girl" Kay asked Cblu "yes bro" he responded.

"She must give him something good because ain't no way he would go to jail for a girl" Kay said shocked, "he must love her" Setty said "well she gets him more then you guys do" Blu said "how if he just met her" Kay asked.

"Well first of all when he tries to talk about his feeling you guys just laugh in his fucking face, but from what i've hear she sits there and listens and gives feedback" Blu said shrugging "shi ain't a joke to be honest" setty said as he agreed with Blu.

"Nah you guys are being dumb right now fuck outta my face talkin bout some she gets him" Kay mimicked, "when he dies ima laugh in ya face" Blu mumbled "fuck you say" Kay asked.

Kay felt his phone buzz in his left pocket. He quickly picked it up assuming it could've been Dougie.

"Hello, this is a prepaid call from Arion Howard, an inmate at Correctional Services Department. To accept charges, press the number two" the phone call said, Kay listened and pressed two.

"Yoooo twin" Dougie said with energy "how jail been treating you" Kay said jokingly "shi dirt" Dougz replied "you with anybody" he asked "i'm wit blu and setty" Kay replied "yooo was good my hearts" his voice boomed through the call "ima smoke hella za for you" setty said making all them laugh "blu watch Mariana for me and don't let that dumbass nigga Ethan get close to her" he said annoyed as he thought about it by the second.

"Did you forget you on a jail call and they hearing your every conversation" Blu said "oh shit I forgot" Dougie replied "nah but watch her make sure she ight" he said caring about Mariana.

"I gotta go bye safety" Dougie replied.

"See nigga he cares about her" Setty said "after what his ex did he shouldn't trust her what if she does the same" Kay replied, he generally cared about his friends feelings and didn't want him to get hurt.

Hence the reason why he thought she wasn't good for him.

But in reality Kay was completely fucking wrong.

And he even knew it.

________________
i must really like this story if i keep updating.
watch me get tired of updating by the end of this week. 🧍🏽‍♀️

-nana is out🧚🏼‍♀️