𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/29/21
__________________

I felt as if I couldn't breath. My mind went thought about the dream that I had last night.

"Don't help him" Alana said "what do you mean" Mariana whispered "he isn't going to do the same for you just give up on him" Alana replied "Alana what the fuck are you talking about" mariana asked confusedly.

"Just what ever you do don't help him, he isn't worth it" alana said holding Mariana's hand "who are you even talking about" Mariana asked confusedly.

"You might recognize this name later on" Alana said "what name Lana" she asked.

"Dougie"

Why shouldn't I help Dougie, I generally care about him since i'm doing all of this for him but Kay seems to think otherwise.

As if i'm with him for fame or money when i'm reality i'm not. Dougie makes me feel a good way about myself but I guess Kay can never understand it.

⭐️

I walked out of my car and into the Law office with Kay and Blovee, thank god the rest of them didn't come because that would be a whole lotta people in a law office. Especially people who walk around with guns.

"Hey Mariana I was waiting for you" the guy said as we all walked in. "So i've revised his case which it's only physical assault, he's most likely to get out on probation or serve about a month or so in jail depending on his behavior" he told us all.

"How much do we gotta pay you" Kay asked completely ignoring everything that he said "well it would be about 10k but since I'm a good friend of Mariana's professor it would be only 5k" he said which made me slightly smile.

"When do we gotta bring the money to you" Blovee asked "I would like it by the third of November or earlier which ever one you prefer" he said as Kay and Blovee nodded their heads.

"If there is anything else you would like to know just feel free to contact me" he said "bye" I said as I got up from the chair "bye Mariana tell mr. Jackson I said hello" he said as I nodded my head.

"You better bring in 1k or even 2k since you got him into this mess" Kay said though his teeth "yo chill out on her she tryna get him out of this" Blovee said making me slightly feel better.

I don't even know what I did too Kay for him to be acting like this with me. Dougie did that because he chose too not because I forced him to do it.

"He shouldn't be doing shit for a bitch and you shouldn't even be backing up that bitch, matter of fact who's side are you even in nigga" Kay said as he faced Blovee.

"Don't call me a fucking bitch and it's not my fault that Dougie chose to do that, I didn't fucking force him to do that to him and I told him stop but he didn't fuckin listen now stop blaming me when your a horrible friend, you sit there and laugh at Dougie when he tries to talk about himself you don't understand him your a horrible friend and overall a horrible person" I shouted as I attempted to catch my breath.

"No useless bitch is going to talk about me like that you acting like you know Dougie at all, since you know him so fucking much pay the lawyer yourself" Kay said and with that he got in the car and left.