𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/28/21
__________________

Mariana had talked to her teacher about assisting an actual case.

"Well Mariana it is difficult has the person that you've wanted to help found a lawyer" her professor asked "i'm not so sure I have to ask" she replied "well since you are in your second year I believe that you can with a graduated lawyer" he said while moving some papers around.

"But let me give you a good lawyer that could work" he said "what did this person do" he asked "it was assault" she said as she looked around the empty room "ok well i'll talk to one of my old friends and i'll let you know, I will email you" he said "alright thank you" Mariana said as walked out.

She was hoping that this would work.

Her phone began ringing as she walked down the hallway.

"Hello, this is a prepaid call from Arion Howard, an inmate at Correctional Services Department. To accept charges, press the number two" the phone call said, Mariana pressed two.

"Yo ma" Dougie said sounding energetic "hey dougie" she said "did you find a lawyer" he asked "yes I did I just have to hear back from them" she replied "thank you, you da best" he said making Mariana smile "I might also be assisting with him" she said "ain't no way, I love you bro" he said catching her by surprise "I love you too" she said "ima call you later bye" he said "bye" she replied.

🍃

Mariana and Alexis was now outside waiting for Kay, Setty, Blovee, and Cblu. They wanted to know if I had any new things about him.

She did infact get a email from the lawyer that her teacher got for her, but he was a little pricey.

In other words he wanted 10k, and Mariana very much didn't have that.

"Finally ya asses are here" Alexis said groaning in annoyance "shut yo big head ass up" Kay said making Alexis flip him off.

"Well Mariana have you found a lawyer or sum" Kay asked "well I did but-" she said before getting cut off "but what" Kay said, "nigga I was getting to that before you cut me off" she replied with an attitude.

"But he wants 10k for it" she finished "that ain't a problem" Blovee said "yea we would just all pay for it" Setty said and Cblu agreed, "is their anything else" Kay asked.

"Damn he got a real attitude" she thought to herself.

"We have to go see him tomorrow" she said "and where he located" Setty asked "in queens" she said standing up "Mariana you forgot the best part, she's also going to be assisting in the case" Alexis said smiling "dats great sista in law" Cblu said making her roll her eyes at the last part.

"You better free him, he went to jail because of you" Kay said "the fuck is his problem" Mariana asked as he walked away.

"He just a sassy as nigga" Cblu said making the rest laugh.

🍃

Mariana had talked to the lawyer and learned more things that she had to do for the case. Dougie also spoke to the lawyer so now he knows more about his case.

Mariana felt bad due to the fact that Kay said it was her fault when no one told Dougie to even do that, he just wanted to protect her.

She didn't even know that Dougie would go that far, she just met him.

"Mari can I sleep in your room please" Jazelle asked "why" Mariana replied feeling so stressed as she looked through the case "mami is folding laundry in her room and Alexis is listening to music" Jazelle responded "alright fine" Mariana said as Jazelle took off her pink crocs and laid down on the bed. She pulled her pink blanket over her and faced the window.

Mariana felt her eyes get blurry she felt like everything was her fault, if she had never said anything about Ethan doing that to her Dougie would've been at home.

"Mari why you crying" Jazelle asked turning around to face her "i'm not my love" she replied wiping the tears off her skin.

"Don't cry anymore it's bad" Jazelle said making Mariana smile "I love you" Mariana said "I love you more" she replied.

The light snores of Jazelle could be heard making a soft smile appear on her face.

She closed her macbook and placed it on her vanity along with her heavy books.

Grabbing her purple towel she walked out the room into the bathroom.

🍃

Mariana walked out of the bathroom into her room as she placed her dirty clothes into the dirty hamper. Jazelle was still sound asleep on her bed.

She always wanted to be a mother to her own child but Mariana had to be a mother the day that Alexis and Jazelle were born.

Her mother was always working trying to make an income due to the fact that her father had left after Alexis was born but he came back and her mother thought that he changed but he didn't.

He left right after Jazelle was born. He thought that Jazelle wasn't his because apparently he believed that she happened too fast.

Mariana's mother Martina put up with him for way too long.

She never understood why she would even stay with someone who didn't care about her.

🍃

Mariana was awoken by another dream. But this time she felt like Alana was haunting her.

"Don't help him" Alana said "what do you mean" Mariana whispered "he isn't going to do the same for you just give up on him" Alana replied "Alana what the fuck are you talking about" mariana asked confusedly.

"Just what ever you do don't help him, he isn't worth it" alana said holding Mariana's hand "who are you even talking about" Mariana asked confusedly.

"You might recognize this name later on" Alana said "what name Lana" she asked.

"Dougie"

_______________
woahhhhhh
teaaaaaa
shi goin crazy.

-nana is out💞