𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

don't be a silent reader before i end all u mfs like the way they end. so smd and don't be silent.
______________________
"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
__________________

Today was the day that Mariana and the rest of the guys paid for Dougie's bail, they were surprised that she had even brought 3k.

flashback

Taking another look in the box there was an envelope of exactly 5k. How the fuck did she know?

Turning it over there was another note. I have a feeling that you would need this one day, for a particular person.

flashback over

Mariana left 2k since the rest of the guys were paying the rest. "How the fuck did you get this so soon" Cblu asked "I work duh" she replied lying straight through her teeth, but of course like the dumbass that camrin was he believed her.

Mariana went to the bathroom but was stopped by some girl "your Mariana right?" she asked "yea" Mariana responded "Do you know where the court room is, where they are holding Dougie" she asked.

Why does she want to know I thought to myself.

Was Mariana feeling jealous?

"It's in the room too the left" I replied "thank you" the girl said. I have no idea who that was but I hope it isn't one of smooches.

_____________________
Dougie B
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
_____________________

"Fuck is Mariah doin here" I asking looking at Kay "I invited her, she's been missing you" Kay replied "nigga you know i'm fuckin around wit Mari why would you even do sum shi like that, speaking of her where is she?" I said getting tight.

I don't understand why kay would pull some shit like that. "Ion know where she went" Kay replied.

"Hey Dougz I missed you" Mariah said making me feel annoyed, the amount of times i've done her wrong she still crawls back. "Can't say the same about you" I replied harshly.

"Don't lie to me" Mariah said as I tuned her out when I noticed Mariana coming.

"Hey Dougie" she said smiling as her red heals hit the ground. The Red dress that she wore fitted her curves perfectly her curled bounced perfectly with every step that she took. I never once took my eyes off the majestic figure in-front of me.

"Thank you for everything Mari I really do appreciate the work you have done for me" I said going into a hug, "you don't have to thank me I'm the reason you were even in here" she replied making me confused on why she even thought that.

"No your not I chose to do that myself nobody forced me to" I replied noticing a mug on Mariah's face once I let go from the hug. "Don't worry about that lemme talk to da guys" I said and she nodded her head.

_____________________
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
11/5/21
__________________

Once Dougie walked away, Mariah came up to me once again "whatever thoughts you have with dougie shut them down he's mine" she said, "i'm just his lawyer nothing else" I said making a smile go across that dumb bitch's face.