Hopes and Dreams for the Future: 1.2

The next day wasn't much better. If anything, things were worse.

"Knock it off, you guys!" Frisk exclaims.

	The ambassador of monsters charges up to a group of triplets, cartons of eggs in hand

The ambassador of monsters charges up to a group of triplets, cartons of eggs in hand. Hurling them at an apartment seated next to a flower shop, Frisk dashes in front of the group and spreads his arms.

The bully in the red shirt, whose name is Kyle, snorts and hurls an egg into Frisk's shirt. The yolk dribbles down the fabric, and the ambassador rubs it clean. "Stop egging my dad's home. It's not nice, and monsters are people just like us humans are."

Kyle laughs and throws another egg at Asgore's apartment. "Ask if I care."

Frisk feels stomach acid bubbling to the surface. "Stop it!"

Kyle throws another egg, coating the window with yolk. His siblings follow and high-five each other. "Or what, you'll get your dad to spear us with his trident?"

Frisk furrows his brow and clenches his fists. "That's not fair! That's just what the news says."

The second triplet, also named Kyle, shrugs. "C'mon, you blockhead. The entire town knows by now."

Frisk shakes his head. "You...you don't get it!" The ambassador's stomach somersaults. He knew the truth about the human children who died before him, but Frisk didn't hate Asgore. He never hated Asgore and felt like he understood why he did what he did. "There's more to the story than what you think," he says with exhaust in his voice.

The last triplet, who ironically is also named Kyle, sarcastically points to the door of Asgore's apartment complex. "Yeah, tell that to the judge."

Frisk glances over at the door again, noticing that more people have arrived. A few humans with mics bang on the complex door, yelling up to the window where Asgore resided. "Mr. Dreemurr! We have questions for you! You still haven't given further comments on the six children who disappeared into Mt. Ebott! Are you aware of a child named 'Jasmine'? She's been missing for well over a decade from this town! What about the ones before her?" The calling out rises. "And the human members of the ambassador's cabinet are rumored to have said behind closed doors that you admitted to them that you killed those innocent human children! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

The ambassador groans and takes a step back, sinking his head. The first Kyle shrugs. "If you're asking me, kid, we're going easy on him." The bully snickers. "But, we could make things a little harder on him if you want."

Frisk pounds his foot into the ground, leaning forward. "You guys better stop!"

Kyle A cackles. "Or else what?! You'll run home and cry to mommy?"

From behind, a looming shadow towers over the triplets. Ball of fire ignited, a low growl burns from behind the ambassador. "What are you hooligans doing, bullying my innocent child like this?"