Prologue

Once Upon a Time,

Heaven and Hell met allowing demons to enter Heaven and angels to enter Hell. Nobody knew what to do because this was the first time it ever happened. Everyone was in a panic. So a demon prince and an angel princess decided to meet to help end the panic. Both were surprised about what the other was like. The demon thought that the angel would be patient and even tempered, when in reality she had a hot temper and was not very patient. The angel expected the demon to be cruel and bitter, however he was kind and outgoing.

Nobody knew what would happen, and what did happen nobody could have guessed. They at first only met to make sure both worlds could be protected from the other because the two worlds were now forever entwined with each other. But as time went on the two started to fall in love.

They each knew exactly what their parents, family and subjects would think about a demon and an angel getting married, so they did it in secret. After the marriage the two traveled to Earth to protect one another and their unborn child.

Ever since their child was born they knew she was special. They made sure to tell her that everyday. They were content and happy. Then ten years later tragedy struck and the family was ripped apart.

Hey everyone. Please dont stop reading. Trust me it gets better. Also if you want to make banners covers or trailers please do! Just send me a link in my PM or at CC1209wattpad@gmail.com (1259 was taken).