Chapter 7

There is a tap on my shoulder. "Blight."

It's just Black.

"Go away." I say and I cuddle with him a little more trying to go back to sleep.

"Wakey wakey."

"I'm not a little kid"

"I know, just thought you would want me to wake you up, it is dark out after all."

Finally!

"Fine." I grumble and get up off of the couch and head towards the kitchen.

"Hey." Black says and I turn around.

"Wh..." he puts his lips to mine. They feel so warm and perfect on my lips. Neither one of us pulls away. We just stay there kissing until there is a knock on the door.

"What now." I say angrily. Black just shrugs his shoulders and goes to kiss me again. I put my finger to his lips. He gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Hang on." Black tries to protest but I stop him. "No."

I head over to the door and open it.

"Tal I really don't want to deal with..." I go silent when I see its not Tal.

Ozi... What the world is he doing here?!

"You didn't think that I was gone for good, now did you?" Ozi smiles creepily.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, anger creeping into my voice, I step out side the door and shut it behind me. Ozi grabs me, pulls me out into the surrounding woods and pins me to a tree.

"Coming back for whats mine." he calmly answers.

This dude is insane!

I try to escape but I can't move or think straight.

"You can't send me away this time." Ozi chuckles.

Think again.

I try to open up a portal to push him into, but it fails.

What?

I try and try again. Ozi laughs more and more. I keep on trying.

Why wont it work!?

"You can come out now Jaquline!"

Jaquline? Huh?

A figure starts walking out of the shadows. She has long brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes and is short and skinny. I see a bit of black and the reason why I could not open the portal immediately hits me.