Chapter 4

We are all sitting on my big plush couch watching Mean Girls now. I'm in the middle of Tal and Black, and Tal is also beside Speck. The guys seem pretty into the movie now.

And they said that it would be stupid.

Black looks over at me and I smirk.

He is enjoying this movie way to much.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

When the movie is over everyone gets up to leave since they have been here for a few hours now. I start ushering everyone out. Its about three and I want to get some sleep.

"See you tonight hopefully?" Tal asks me as he leaves.

"Maybe." I reply.

"Well, you know where to find me."

"Okay." he walks out the door. Black is the only one left that I can see. I know Speck is still here, she is probably raiding my fridge.

"So," Black looks at me. "There is this costume party going on at my friends place next weekend." he says awkwardly.

"Uh..."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go." Black says to me.

Speck peeks her head in through the kitchen door. "We'll be there!" she answers.

"SPECK!" I exclaim.

"What? I'm doing you a favor. He is super hot! You can thank me later." she winks. Black just looks at me trying to hold in his laughter. I walk over to him and smack his arm.

"Don't worry Blight. Nobody will know what you are. You can just go as an angel. As long as you cover up the mark, which I know how to easily do, people will just think you are in an angel costume. You wont have to worry about hunters."

"Okay... but will I have to worry about you?"

Black chuckles. "No, you will not."

Speck walks out of the kitchen carrying about a pound of chicken. "What time are you getting us?" Speck says with her mouth full.

"How about eight on Saturday?"

"Great we will be here!"

"Good. See you then." Black says to her. He then looks at me and walks out the door.

"See you in three days!" Speck says super happily.

"Full moon?" I ask.