Lam

I sat down and smoked away, in the Dungeon. A little while later, Park walked in.

"Hey you ok?"

"Yea I am. What's up?"

"I thought you had something to do?"

"Yea. My lab work. Wanted to get a smoke in before doing so. Congrats on you and Beam. Finally, about time."

"Yea. We went through alot. But I don't think we are the only ones."

"Hmm? Are there more couples?! Didn't think Ming was dating anyone? Or is he?"

"I'm not talking about Ming, and you know that Lam. You know exactly what I'm on about. What's with you and Kit?"

I looked at Park for a long time but didn't say anything. I just finished off my cigarette and stood up.

"You know I wouldn't push you for answers. But I want you to know I am here for you. And maybe it's about time you also knew that Kit is as wrecked as you are. And that's worrying Beam, Lam."

I just listened to what Park had to say but I walked off thereafter. I made my way to the dorm, the events of recently coming into my mind.

[It all started during the camping trip we had with the boys months ago.....]

We had gone camping with the Medical Princes. During the trip itself, I found myself in close purview with Kit often. Pha was constantly with Forth without fail and for some reason Beam and Park kept being around each other. So that naturally left me and Kit hanging out. He wasn't a bad guy, just full of sass though. But he was funny and it kept me entertained. Over the campfire, we kept drinking and having fun playing all kinds of games.

I remember sitting directly opposite Kit. Over the camp fire, the light kept being casted on his face and bathed him in a warm orangey glow. Wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or I did find him that alluring, but we repeatedly found ourselves looking at each other the whole night. We couldn't stop and once we wound up for the night, we decided to go drinking by ourselves again. I grabbed his hand and we went off to sit at the jetty to drink more. We stayed till about 3am before lying back on the ground. I turned to look at Kit who was all flushed and drunk.

"You ok Kit?"

"Kitty na Lam. Call me Kitty."

I snickered. "You ok Kitty?"

"Yes Lam. I'm okays. Are you?" Kit stuttered drunkenly.

"You sure? You sound super drunk."

"No I'm not! I'm as steady as a..."

Kit stood up suddenly to prove his point but he was so drunk that he almost fell off. I quickly grabbed him by his waist and held onto him tightly. He held onto me, head on my shoulder, breathing deeply. He pulled away from me and looked at me intently.

"What?"

"You are so handsome, na?"

"EH?!"

"Handsome. H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E" He drunkenly spelt out for me. I laughed at this fellow's absurdity. I just held onto him as he spelt and then he looked at me with a pout. I raised my eyebrows in confusion at him. And he pouted again. He looked so damn cute that I found myself doing something that wasn't my usual style.

I kissed him. I kissed Kit on his lips smack. I then pulled away slowly, worried if he was going to smack me. I really wouldn't put it past him. But Kit kissed me back. He wound his arms around me and gently kissed me back. When he let go, I bit his lower lip and he gasped softly at the sudden gesture. He opened his mouth and gave me deeper access.

I dipped lower to kiss his neck and Kit held onto me tightly. When we pulled away, he was panting slightly.

"Lamm...."

"Hmmm?"

Kit looked at me for a long bit before pulling me in closer to him and fingering the hem of my chinos. I looked down at his hands groping me and I just moaned softly.

"Kitty..."

"Yes?"

"Follow me."

I grabbed his hand and we went back to my cabin. There wasn't anyone in my room. Park was supposed to sleep with me but he was missing. Good. I locked the door securely and turned around to see Kit stripping off. That drove me wild and I took off my shirt as I took him in my bed. We kept at it until morning when we finally drifted to sleep.

We both woke up around 9am, with a splitting headache. But worse than the headache, was the fact that we both found ourselves next to each other, naked, full of hickeys and our clothes strewn everywhere. As the events of the previous night floated into our minds, I couldn't help but berate myself for losing control.

I turned to look at Kit who was starting to put on his clothes.

"Kit.."

"Don't Lam. Whatever happened was a mistake. You and I were just drunk and horny. Let it be. Let's not speak of this again."

With that, Kit left the room. I was stunned. What the fuck. I mean i knew we were caught up in the moment but still, to dismiss it like that?

Kit kept to his words and just ignored the whole thing. He didn't speak to me either. I just watched as he pretended like nothing had happened. But him avoiding me was the key factor that proved that last night's events had an effect on him as much as it did on me.

[Coming back to present...]

I found myself in front of the minimart instead of my dorm. I had often come here over the last few months to buy Kit's favourite snacks and drinks for him to have in class. Fuck. Why did I come here again? I looked at the mart, sighed and turned to go back to my dorm when I saw Kit.

He saw me and was stunned. I looked at him for a while and then I stuffed my hands in my pocket and I walked away. But I couldn't deny my heart was breaking as I walked away from him.

But he made it very clear that he had wanted nothing to do with me, after the last time. He had practically screamed in my face, "Get lost Lam. I don't like you. I don love you. Its not whatever you think it is. Its just a fucking mistake."

As I walked away, my heart just broke further but I held on strong, refusing to reveal my feelings.