Kit

I just huffed, looking up at my ceiling. Technically, if someone else was to kiss Lam, I shouldn't even get annoyed. Not like he's my boyfriend or we are dating. But this funny icky feeling crept in ever since I saw them earlier and I couldn't get it out of my head.

I looked at my phone, looking to see if Lam texted me. But nada. I looked at it then kept it away. Why should I text him!? But I took it again minutes later, sighing. I don't have to wait for him to text me. I could do it too. I tossed it again and looked away. I sat up and went to get a drink and turned to look at my phone. I went back to take it and called Lam.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey, busy?"

"No. I just got home. Didn't see you. Busy?"

"No. I'm home. Had dinner?"

"Not yet. Was supposed to have it with someone but they disappeared on me."

"I'm sorry. I just...wasn't feeling too good."

"You ok?"

"Yea... I heard you were with a junior? I think I saw you guys but you seemed busy so I didn't stop to say hi.."

"That's Nayachi. She's my junior from high school previously. Now she's in medicine too. She wanted to stop by to say hi."

"Oh.. okays. That's nice. I saw her.. I mean I thought I saw her.. ah nothing."

"She likes me. She confessed. She even kissed me."

"Oh!"

"But I rejected her."

"Oh.. why?"

"Because I don't like her Kit.."

"Ah okays..  you haven't eaten na? Let's go for dinner, my apology for bailing on you.. "

I felt Lam smile into the phone. We both agreed to meet at the nearby diner. Him telling me that he didn't like Nayachi had cheered me up considerably. I smiled and put on a new shirt, jeans and a pair of sneakers that the boys had gotten me for Christmas recently.

When I arrived, I saw Lam waiting there, dressed somewhat similar except that his sleeves were longer and he had rolled them up to reveal a hint of his tattoo. I smiled cheekily at him upon caching his attention and walked over to him. As i did, I saw a girl walk up to him and his face changed a bit. He did throw me a worried look wondering if I keep away but I made it to him the same time the girl did. I realIed it was Nayachi. I just casually held onto him and kissed him on the cheek, greeting him as she was about to speak. Her face paled abit when she saw me.

I nodded and introduced myself. She did the same and just told Lam she was there to meet friends for dinner and then made her retreat. I just watched her go and turned to realize Lam had been watching me.

"Sorry. Just wanted to rescue you in case she wanted to try something again."

"Thank you......boyfriend."

Lam whispered cheekily and I laughed at him, smacking his forehead gently. As I let go, I turned to him and asked , 'so who's the person you like?"

"Ah.. no one." Lam retorted, turning red faced. I looked at him, cocking my head in confusion but I didn't force him to answer. He would when he wanted to.

As we ate dinner, I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me but I just figured it was my over zealous mind.