Lam

I kissed him softly on his lips, having fought the urge to do so, for the longest time.

I kissed him softly then let go, looking at him up close. We were so close, our noses touched each other and his warm breath just caressed my face. Just as my brain was going into over thinking mode, Kit kissed me back. That was all I needed, the little go ahead from him. I kissed him back fervently, holding onto him.

He snaked his arms around my neck, pulling me in closer to him. I concurrently pulled him closer to me too. We finally broke away, looking at each other. He smiled at me softly.

"Lam.."

"Yea?"

"So I wanted to say.... what I been meaning to say for a while now.. I'm not the easiest to be with. I know I'm temperamental and tsundere sometimes. But but.."

"I love you too Kit."

Kit looked at me stunned. He blushed full on and leaned in to whisper that he loved me too. I hugged him tightly in response, finally feeling that sense of happiness in having earned my love.

Kit snuggled in next to me and we laid on the bed, just conversing away when his dad came in. We both broke apart, blushing furiously. His father chuckled at us but informed me that he has Nua in his control. He then asked me what I wanted to do. I could feel Kit clenching onto my hand tightly in fear. Clearly the terror he felt over Nua hasn't disappeared all this while and I also knew he felt it even more now, worrying that I will be hurt.

"The truth is, I really want to pummel Nua completely. He has hurt Kit so much but I can also tell that Kit Is very worried if anything will happen to me. I don't want to make Kit worry unnecessarily. Do what you deem fit with him bit make it clear if I ever, ever see him again anywhere near Kit, I wouldn't let him go."

Kit's dad smiled at me. He patted my head gently and ruffled his son's hair. He nodded and he left the room, locking the door after himself. I chuckled when I saw him do that.

I turned to Kit who hugged me tightly!

"Thank you Lam. You have no idea on how relieved I am to hear that. Nua does deserve to be punished but I don't want anything happening to you..."

I nodded. I held onto Kit tightly. If it made Kit happy, why not?

I couldn't help but think on how sweet I had become for this boy. I kissed his head gently as we laid back onto the bed.

A couple of minutes later, I was just about to close my eyes when I suddenly heard Kit yell, "oh shit!"

"What happened?!" I looked at him stunned. Kit looked at me sheepishly and grinned, "I teased Beam about how we might as well move to Engineering permanently when he started dating Park. I just realized.."

"You are so screwed. Yeaps, it's a permanent move to Engineering for you guys I guess."

Kit laughed and dove into my arms. I finally laid back, thrilled that I had the love of my life in my hands.

With that, this little story on our Lam & Kit comes to an end. Till next time, till another story!