Lam

I was stunned when Naychi kissed me. The fuck?!

I stepped away from her when she let go.

"Er Nong, I don't see you that way na. And I'm not interested either..."

"Can't you give me a chance P? Just go out to see if there be chemistry?"

"Er.. I like someone else na. That's why. I rather tell you honestly than mislead you."

Her face fell but she tried to put on a brave smile and she left thereafter. I rubbed my face tiredly, with all the emotional nonsense. I went back to the canteen and found Park waiting with fried rice for me.

"Omg, you got me lunch. Thank you."

"Not me. Kit. They came here for lunch and he bought for you and was waiting for you. He had to go off because he had classes. Where were you anyways?! So long with that junior?"

Damn. I face palmed. I told Park what had happened and he laughed.

"But wait, didn't you see Kit then? He should have passed the mart."

My eyes opened big when I heard that. If he passed the mart, did he see me and Naychi?! Shit shit shit. Park caught my expression and he laughed even more.

"Ass. Just because you and your boyfriend are ok, doesn't mean you can laugh at my misery."

"So make Kit yours. Then we can laugh at other single people. When are you going to ask him anyways?"

"Make Kit mine? We are friends Park. Don't be silly."

"Really? Keep telling yourself that. I want to see how long this "friendship" last."

I glared at him but didn't say anything. He did have a point. I don't know how Kit saw me but I knew my heart around him was wavering. As I ate my lunch, my thoughts went back to Kit again. I took out my phone and texted him.

"Thank you for lunch. What time do you end? Wait for me, I come pick you up?"

I saw that Kit read my message but he didn't reply. Probably in class so I just let it be. I finished off the rest of my classes and looked at my phone. Still no reply. Hmm. I left with Park and Forth. I saw Beam waiting for us at the entrance. Forth went off to meet Pha whilst I followed Park to Beam.

Beam nodded at me and kissed Park on his cheeks. I rolled my eyes at the sappy couple. Park growled at me and I took my leave from them. I took a step before I stopped to ask Beam, "Hey you saw Kit?"

Beam's face clouded abit before he nodded, mentioning he went back home. "Oh." I smiled at them and I left. I was half tempted to go see Kit but I decided to hold back. If Kit wanted to see or text me, he would. We were friends. I had to hold myself back or else I may end up ruining things between us again.

Plus, I had the sneaky feeling he saw Nayachi kiss me which may explain why he disappeared on me. But I wanted to let him figure it out himself, on whether he wanted to clarify with me or wallow in confusion.

Let him figure it out. I will wait patiently for him.