Kit

I burst into tears when Lam asked me if I was ok, calling me Kitty. He hadn't called me that in weeks and that was also because of me, who had shut him out.

I held onto him tightly for a few minutes and he just held onto me. Finally we pulled away and he looked at me.

"OK?"

I nodded. He brought me into the room. He flicked a eye towards the table and was pleased to see that I had my dinner. He sat me down and got himself some water and for me too.

"So, why have you been skipping your meals?"

"I..I.. haven't been hungry.."

"Really Kitty? Not hungry? You are studying to be a doctor. Shouldn't you of all people be more careful of your health and look after yourself?"

I pouted when I heard Lam nag. He laughed at me and just ruffled my hair. He looked at me for a brief minute and beckoned me over. I dove straight into his arms.

"Friends again Lam?"

"Definitely. We have fought long enough ok? Being friends is a good start."

I smiled and nodded, leaning my head on his chest though my heart said that being friends wasn't enough but I rather be friends than lose him altogether.

We watched TV together and Lam finally left around midnight. The next day, he picked me up for classes and dropped me off, with breakfast before going off for his own classes.

I went to class and sat next to Beam and Pha who gave me knowing looks.

"What?"

"Well, why so late for class?"

"I'm not late. I'm on time. In fact early by 5 mins."

"Usually you are here like 40 minutes in advance. Why on time today?"

I just stared at them. I knew where they were going with this.

"Lamsentmeandgotmebreakfastonthewaysothatswhy." I uttered in one breath. Pha and Beam looked at me and then started laughing.

"Idiots!!!!" I growled low key and hit them. They chuckled! I just glared at them and went back to my work. We got busy with classes and broke around 1pm for lunch. The boys were going to meet their boyfriends for lunch so we went to Engineering for lunch, however Lam wasn't at the table.

I wanted to ask but held myself back. I just casually looked around until Park told me that Lam was with a junior who needed his help. I nodded and just went to buy my lunch. I decided to get him something too as I know he be back soon.

I waited for him but he never came. Beam nagged at me and I finally ate. However, lunch ended and Lam still didn't come. I had to go back for classes but Park promised to make sure he eat as they still had another hour of break. I nodded and just as I left the faculty building, I saw Lam with his junior at the mart. She was telling him something and he looked genuinely confused at her words. Just then, she stepped up and kissed him lightly on his cheeks, shocking both me and him.

Lam didn't realize I had seen it all and I didn't know what to say. Pha and Beam were shocked too and wanted to call out to him but I dragged them away.

They looked at me albeit abit sadly.

"Why do you guys look so sad?"

"It isn't what you think it is with that girl.. Lam didn't expect that either.."

"I'm cool guys. Its ok. I mean Lam is attractive and a really nice guy. I'm not surprised."

"But you know he treats you differently. It's not the same.."

"Guys. Its ok. Anyways he treats me the way he treats you guys. About time he got a girlfriend too. I'm happy for him.."

With that, we reached class and thankfully the conversation ended. Though the entire class, the girl kissing Lam swirled through my head.

Damn that bitch.