Grumbo Fluff

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

'THUD'

"Ughhhh....owch.." Grian groans unhapily as he pushes himself up and off the floor. He shuts off his alarm clock and flops back onto his bed.
"GRIAN!!!!!" He hears his sister call from downstairs. He sits up and grabs some clothes from his closet and gets dressed.
"Coming, I'm coming." He mutters before stepping out of the room and walking down to meet his younger sibling on the other side of the hall.
"What took you so long?" Pearl crosses her arms. "Were you hiding from a spider, like last time?" Pearl jokes.
Grian goes red. "Pearl! Spiders are deadly creatures who can kill you in your sleep!!" Grian shouts defensively. "And no. I slept through my first alarm again." Grian mumbles. Pearl smiles.
"Well thats alright. Breakfast is downstairs, I'm going to take a shower." Pearl says as she steps into the bathroom. Grian nods and goes to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. As soon as he sits down, there is a knock at his door. "Ugh..really?" Grian stands up and as soon as he opens the door he gets hit straight in the face with a snowball. "Hey! What was that for!?" He yells at his attacker. It's his two best friends, Mumbo and Iskall. Iskall is wheezing loudly. "Morning Grian!!" Iskall jokes. Mumbo smiles lazily and waves at Grian. Grian ignores Iskall and waves back at Mumbo.
"What are you two doing here?" Grian asks as he looks between the two.
"Well! We wanted to see, if you wanted to go ice skating with us!" Iskall says excitedly.
"Ice skating? I haven't done that since I was like 12." Grian mentions as he crosses his arms. Iskall grins at him.
"I know! That's why we're going now. Come on!" Iskall says as he takes both of Grian's wrists in his hands and starts dragging him outside. Mumbo laughs as he follows his two best friends to the rink.

When they get there Grian is still grumbling about how he didn't take a shower. Mumbo sits next to Grian and hands him ice skates. "There, I think these are your size." Mumbo chuckles. Grian takes them and puts one foot in each of them. The laces are too tight so the only thing it'll do right now is hurt him. He holds onto the wall, trying to balance himself as he slides across the icy floor towards the fence. Mumbo puts his skates on as Iskall skates over to Grian almost knocking him over.
"You have got to be kidding me." Grian sighs as he tries not to fall into the fence. Mumbo stands up and reaches out and pulls Grian back by the wrist.
"Here, give me your hand." Mumbo says as he wraps his hand around Grian's. Grian blushes and looks up at Mumbo. "I'll help you skate for a bit, until you get the hang of it" Mumbo smiles. Grian nods and lets Mumbo pull him closer. After a few minutes of skating, Grian's already pretty comfortable but he doesn't want Mumbo to let go of his arm. To his dismay Mumbo lets go anyway. "See you got th-" Mumbo's words get interupted by Iskall sliding a bit to close to them, knocking Grian off of his feet. "Whoa!! Grian are you okay?!" Mumbo rushes over to check on Grian, kneeling down in front of him. "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." Grian says quietly. Mumbo helps Grian stand back up, and then offers him his hand. "I've got you." Mumbo says softly. Grian leans close into Mumbo's arms.
"Grian! I am so sorry about that. Are you ok?" Iskall frowns. Grian nods and smiles.
"No worries. I'm good." Grian gives Iskall a small pat on the back. Iskall smiles brightly as he decides it would be better to skate away from people. Grian looks up at Mumbo and smiles, Grian's cheeks are flushed red. "You're more worried about me than I am" Grian whispers teasingly. Mumbo's eyes widen as he realizes what Grian said. His ears are turning bright red. Grian's quickly covers his mouth to muffle a laugh. Mumbo smiles and shakes his head before putting his arm around Grian's waist and letting him lean against him."C'mon lets get you back to skating" Mumbo chuckles softly.
As they move around the ice rink, Grian has never been happier. Mumbo is holding him close to make sure nothing happens to him. When they finally finish skating around, Grian is panting slightly. Grian sits down on a bench and takes off his ice skates. Iskall sits next to Grian. "Griannnn~?" Iskall giggles. Grian facepalms as he returns his skates. "What, Iskall?" Grian frowns playfully.
"Can we get hot cocoa!?" Iskall asks excitedly. Grian laughs and nudges Iskall. "Of course we can. Who would say no to hot cocoa?" Grian smirks playfully.

When the three finally get their hot cocoa they sit on a bench together. Grian is leaning into Mumbo. Iskall and Mumbo are talking about some video game they're playing. They all enjoy their drinks silently. Eventually, Grian notices that Mumbo isn't paying attention to Iskall or the conversation. So he leans even more into Mumbo. Mumbo looks down at Grian's head and blushes lightly. "Grian.." Mumbo calls softly. Grian hums in response. "Do you wanna walk around somewhere?" Mumbo asks gently. Grian looks up and nods. "Sure!" He replies cheerfully.
Grian stands up and grabs Mumbo's hand, leaving Iskall there. They end up walking to a clear field filled with snow. Grian sits down and watches the snow fall slowly. After a while, Mumbo joins Grian on the ground, sitting next to him.
They stare at the snow, and Grian's hand unconsciously rests on top of Mumbo's. Grian blushes when he feels Mumbo take hold of his hand. Mumbo looks over at Grian and smiles. "Hey, look at the stars." He gestures towards the sky. Grian turns to follow Mumbo's line of vision. There are so many stars tonight. The moon shines brightly over the sky as well as the few clouds that are littered across the dark canvas.
He's not able to see everything clearly yet, but he sees enough to notice several constellations. "Gri. Could you look at me for a second?" Mumbo asks softly. Grian turns back to face him and smiles shyly. Mumbo places his hands on either side of Grian's face, making Grian blush.
"Your beautiful." Mumbo says softly, his thumbs gently brushing against Grian's cheekbones. Grian can't speak. He just stares at Mumbo as Mumbo starts to lean in. Grian can feel himself leaning in too. Their lips meet and Grian relaxes into the kiss and wraps his arms around Mumbo's neck. They pull away after what seems like forever.
"Was that ok?" Mumbo asks sheepishly as he rubs the back of his neck. Grian smiles brightly. "It was perfect." Grian breathes out softly.
Mumbo smiles and kisses Grian's nose. Grian giggles as he buries his face into Mumbo's chest. Mumbo pulls Grian closer to his chest and kisses him again, this time much softer. They continue kissing until they hear the sound of loud footsteps coming towards them.
"Took you two long enough!" Iskall yells as he starts playfully throwing handfuls of snow at them. Grian squeaks and Mumbo grabs a handful of snow and pelts it at Iskall as he stands up. This turns into a full-blown snowball fight between the three. Soon they find themselves running around the field, shouting curses and throwing snowballs at one another. After a minute or so Mumbo runs over to Grian and tackles him, sending them both rolling through the snow, until the fall comes to a sudden stop. They both stop laughing and just lay there in silence staring at each other. Grian kisses Mumbo lovingly. The kiss only lasts for about 5 seconds, but it was filled with love and passion. "I love you Grian." Mumbo murmurs against Grian's lips.
"I love you more Mumbo." Grian answers quietly as he rests his forehead against Mumbo's. Mumbo smiles. Grian closes his eyes, enjoying the warmth of Mumbo's body. He can hear Mumbo giggle at his answer, which makes Grian smile wide.
"I LOVE YOU TOO GUYS" Iskall shouts while laughing.

"Iskall!!!" Both Mumbo and Grian yell.

A/N

I wrote this at 1:30 in the morning cause brain go brr. I hope you all enjoy some fluff.