HelsxEx

"Just because you're a villain doesn't mean you aren't my brother!" Xisuma frowns.
Ex glares back at Xisuma.
"I didn't think I was your brother after you banned me from your town, Mr. President." Ex crosses his arms.
Xisuma frowns. "I banned you because you blew up Doc's machine!" he exclaims. "You were just being irresponsible! What happened to you?!" Xisuma mutters.
Ex scoffs. "Your stupid friends happened to me! That stupid town! Those stupid people!!!" Ex yells.
"Ex! Some of those people care for you a lot!" Xisuma says, trying to calm him down. "We want you there!" X tries to grab Ex by the shoulders but is yanked back. Ex turns to walk off angrily.
"EX!" X calls and follows. "Why do you always run away?" X asks when Ex finally stops walking. Ex glares at Xisuma, his lips pressed together tightly in frustration. "You should tell me what's wrong, or else we can't help you," X says softly. X takes a step towards Ex.
Ex flinches away and backs away, causing Xisuma to stop. X's eyes widen.
"Ok.. I'll hah...I'll just go." X says as he turns.
Ex looks at X as he walks away. Ex sighs and runs his fingers through his hair before he starts walking in the opposite direction. He had no idea why X wanted to help him so bad.

***

When X returns, he sees Wels at his house.
"Wels? What are you doing here?" X asks.
"Well, I have someone I want you to meet! This is my brother Hels." Wels smiles and steps aside.
"Yo." Hels says.
"Oh, hello, there! Is he going to be staying with you, Wels?" X smiles.
"Yes, he is! I missed my little brother. " Wels grins and hugs Hels.
Hels scoffs. "Were twins -"
"I'm still older by two minutes!" Wels interjects.
"Same difference!" Hels responds.
X laughs. "Don't get into too much trouble, you two -" X smiles and walks off.

***

"I'm gonna be in so much trouble!" Hels panics as he tries to put out the fire he caused when trying to cook ramen.
"Hels!?" Wels runs in, he see's Hels.
"Shit!" Hels yells as his sleeve gets caught on fire.
Wels runs to Hels, grabs him, and drags him out of the house. He immediately puts out Hels' sleeve.
"Wels..Oh god I'm such an idiot." Hels says. "I ruined your house!" Hels points out.
"That doesn't matter! What matters is that you ok!" Wels says as he calls False, the chief of the fire department.

After half an hour, the fire is out, and half of Wels' house is ruined.

"I'm..jeez I just get here, and I ruin everything." Hels looks down.
"It's okay, it will take time to fix it, but I can manage!" Wels smiles and ruffles his hair.
"Thanks, Wels.."
"Hey, I'm here for you. Always." Wels smiles and hugs Hels tightly. "You are my brother, after all." Wels smiles.
"Thank you, Wels," Hels says quietly. "And thanks for saving me from my own stupidity." He adds, hugging Wels tight too.
"No problem! It's what brothers do for each other!" Wels smiles.
Hels snorts slightly. "Of course, brothers save each other from ramen fires." Hels giggles. Wels joins in, and they both laugh, forgetting about anything else for once.
***

It's been a few months since the fire, and Hels hasn't tried to cook since.

Hels is walking down a path on the outskirts of town when he hears a voice.
"I've never seen you around here before." The voice says.
Hels stops in his tracks and looks around. "Huh? Who are you?"
"Who am I?" The voice laughs. "I'm Ex!" The voice says as they jump down from a tree.
"Oh- That wannabe villian," Hels says.
"Wannabe!? I am a villain!" Ex scoffs.
"Oh, you're a villain all right- just not a super one." Hels states.
"Whats the difference?" Ex crosses his arms.
"Presentation!!!" Hels grins and throws a smoke bomb at Ex. Ex gasps and covers his face as the smoke clears. He looks around to see that Hels is gone.
"Crap." Ex says.

Hels is running faster than he ever has. He has to get back to town before Ex chases after him. He can hear footsteps behind him, though, and he makes a sharp turn around a corner, and he bumps straight into Ex's chest.
Hels falls onto the ground in front of Ex and groans in pain.
Ex grins and kneels down. "Thought you could run, hm? That's hilari-" Ex gets cut off by getting punched in the face.
"Ack!" Ex groans as Hels gets up and sprints to town.
Hels makes it back. He breathes heavily as he enters Wels' house. He falls straight onto the couch.
"You good?" Wels smiles.
"Yup! Just dandy, " Hels answers sarcastically. He sits up suddenly.
"I bumped into someone - his name was Ex-" Hels says.
"What?! Oh no...Hels whatever you do. Stay away from Ex." Wels warns.
"Why?" Hels raises an eyebrow.
"He's evil- and a villain." Wels says.
"Not a very good one-" Hels grins.
"Shut up and listen to me! I know his past. And I hate him. He will hurt you, remember that." Wels says sternly.
"Ok, fine." Hels says with a nod.
Wels relaxes slightly. "Now go get some sleep."
"Yeah, ok." Hels nods. "Night Wels." Hels says as he goes to his room. He closes his bedroom door and plops down onto his bed.