ZedaphxTango

"Tango!!!" Zedaph sings and walks into Decked Out.
"Yes Zed?" Tango grins and looks at his best friend.
"I'm taking you out on a date." Zedaph states confidently.
Tango's cheeks heat up. "What-?" Tango mutters.
"Tonight. At 7 pm, meet me at my house, cutie!" Zedaph grins and runs off.
"W-What-?!" Tango blushes even more as he watches his friend run off.

***

Tango arrives at Tango's house at 6:55, he is wearing a slightly nicer version of his Decked Out outfit.
"Tango!" Zedaph smiles and runs over.
Tango's face goes red as he sees what Zedaph is wearing.
Zedaph grins, he is wearing a cute purple overall skirt with a white button up shirt underneath, he also has purple boots to match his skirt.
"H-Hi Z-Zed-" Tango fumbles over his words.
"You look handsome Tango!" Zedaph cheers brightly.
Tango flushes. "You l-" Tango tries to say, but gets interrupted by Zedaph.
"Let's go! I set up a picnic!" Zedaph grins cutely and pulls Tango along.
The two boys walk hand in hand to the park. They sit down next to each other.
"So..." Tango clears his throat before saying, "When did you plan all this out?" His voice cracks.
Zedaph giggles and leans onto Tango's shoulder. "Wouldn't you like to know~" He says softly.
Tango blushes. This...this is just too cute for words.
The way Zedaph cuddles against him like this feels so nice. Tango can feel Zedaph's breath against his neck, the way it makes his heart flutter, and how Tango doesn't want to move away from Zedaph.
And...and if Tango was to be honest with himself, he had been thinking about how soft Zedaph's lips would feel on his skin. How Zedaph would taste like hot cocoa...and chocolate...
His thoughts are interrupted when Zedaph moves his head back from Tango's neck to look at him. He grins, showing off his dimples.
"Oh, Tango..." Zedaph breathes out softly. Zedaph reaches over to touch Tango's cheek. Zedaph's fingers slide into Tango's hair.
Tango blushes roughly.
"I think we should eat our food before it gets cold.." Zedaph grins slyly and pulls his hand away and grabs a baskey of food.
Tango has to hold back a whine at the loss of contact. "Y-Yeah." Tango agrees and looks in the basket.
"Zed-" Tango whispers.
Zedaph grins and looks in the basket too, it is filled with Tango's favorite foods and of course his favorite pie.
Tango blushes. "Did you pick these foods just for me..?" Tango asks quietly and stares at the basket.
Zedaph nods and smiles sweetly. "Of course." Zedaph replies easily. Tango looks at him, he is trying his hardest not to smile.
"Thank you, Zed..." Tango whispers.
Zedaph gives an easy chuckle. "Anything for you Tango." Zedaph purrs and puts the food out on the blanket. "Help yourself." He says as he sits back and eats some of his own.
Tango smiles shyly and starts eating. They spend their time enjoying their food, chatting about whatever comes up and enjoying each others company. After a while, Zedaph starts running his fingers through Tango's hair.
"Mhh...feels nice" Tango tilts his head back slightly. Zedaph smirks and scratches Tango's scalp like he would a cat. The action causes Tango's eyes to slip closed. Zedaph's hand is incredibly soothing.
Zedaph keeps playing with Tango's hair, soon Tango's head is in Zedaph's lap with Zedaph playing with his hair. Tango lets out a happy sigh.
Soon, Tango yawns and slowly falls asleep. Zedaph doesn't stop petting him though. Once Tango is asleep, Zedaph gently lifts Tango off the ground and takes him to his house.

Zedaph places Tango on his bed and puts covers on him. Zedaph smiles gently and walks to his Zedvancement hall and grins. The Zedvancement he just finished is, "Get a Hermit to go on a date with you by confidently exclaiming you will". Zedaph giggles, he had been planning this for two weeks. He wanted to get Tango out of the house so that he could have Tango to himself and make him stop over working. It seemingly worked.

****

The next day Tango wakes up and groans sleepily. He feels a warm pressure against his chest, he looks down sees a sleeping Zedaph cuddled to his side with his head on Tango's chest.Tango's blush returns to his cheeks and he carefully wraps Zedaph in his arms.
He kisses Zedaph's forehead and snuggles closer to him. Tango sighs happily. His best friend is so beautiful, he really loves Zedaph.
"I...love you Zedaph." Tango whispers gently to the sleeping Zedaph as he falls back asleep due to the comfort of the other boy.
Zedaph opens one of his eyes as Tango sleeps, his cheeks flushed. "I love you too Tango.." Zedaph hugs Tango and falls back to sleep also.

***

A few weeks have passed and Zedaph has been visiting Tango constantly, flirting with him, loving the flustered reaction he gets.

Tango and Zedaph are having tea together and Tango sneezes.
Zedaph grins.
"You know Tango~ I'd say bless you, but it looks like you've already been blessed~" Zedaph smirks.
Tango's face goes red and he chokes on air.
"Something is wrong with my eyes Tango~ I can't seem to take them off you~" Zedaph flirts.
Tango's cheeks go red. "Nngh." Tango huffs.
Zedaph stands up and presses both his hands on the table seperating him from Tango, leaning down and whispering into his ear, "Your lips look lonely~ Would they like to meet mine~?" Zedaph purrs.
Tango's whole body becomes warm and he nods slowly.
Zedaph's face goes pink, his grin shrinks into a look of surprise. "R-Really?" Zedaph blushes.
Tango gives another nod. "They're very inviting." Tango adds. His cheeks flush again.
Zedaph smiles widely, his teeth flashing white in a way that almost distracts Tango from looking away.
Then, without warning, Zedaph's lips are on Tango's. Tango is shocked but doesn't hesitate to kiss Zedaph back, he wraps his arms around the smaller boy's neck. Tango can feel Zedaph smiling against his lips, he doesn't stop kissing the shorter boy. He finally breaks away after several seconds but keeps his arms wrapped around Zedaph's neck.
Zedaph bumps his head gently against Tango's. "You look lovely today, Tango." Zedaph mumbles and kisses Tango gently once more before stepping back and taking Tango's hands.
Tango's blush is so prominent now, but he doesn't pull away this time. He simply smiles and intertwines his intertwined with Zedaph's. Zedaph sits and holds Tango's hand's still.
"I love you Tango." Zedaph murmurs softly.
"I love you too Zed." Tango smiles.
After that, Tango and Zedaph continued drinking tea and talking.
"Tango, will you stay over and watch the meteor shower with me..?" Zedaph whispers. "I know your busy b-"
"Yes. I will." Tango cuts Zedaph off.
Zedaph looks surprised, then his smile stretches into a bright, goofy one and he squeezes Tango's hand.

Soon it ends up being 9 pm, Tango and Zedaph are laying on the grass watching the stars. The only light that they have is the moon and the stars.
Tango watches as the meteors streak across the sky. Zedaph looks over at Tango, seeing him staring at the sky. He smiles and nudges Tango with his elbow gently.
"What is it?" Tango asks softly.
"You are so beautiful." Zedaph whispers.
Tango laughs quietly, his blush returning to his cheeks. "Hush, I'm serious." Zedaph continues.
Tango giggles, then his giggling turns into a laugh.
"Stop laughing!" Zedaph pouts.
"Sorry, sorry." Tango giggles, wiping away tears from his eyes.
Zedaph rolls his eyes, he's getting rather annoyed that Tango keeps laughing at his compliment.
"I love you Zedaph." Tango grins softly.
Zedaph smiles. "I love you too, silly." Zedaph rolls over and lays on Tango. He buries his face in Tango's chest and closes his eyes, yawning.
"Goodnight Zed." Tango says quietly and leans down and kisses Zedaph softly on the temple.
"Night Tango."  Zedaph whispers into Tango's chest, smiling slightly.
Zedaph falls asleep and cuddles into Tango.

Tango's heart swells with happiness, he wraps his arms around Zedaph tightly and nuzzles into Zedaph's soft hair.
It was definitely an enjoyable night.

****

I guess I'm back!