Tangaph Fluff

Crime. Crime is something all over the world. It is normally looked at as a bad thing. But Tango thinks otherwise.
Tango is a crime boss and Zedaph is his personal assistant.

Manic laughter fills the building. "How stupid are you?" Tango scoffs as he throws papers at a business man trying to reason with him. "Do I look like an idiot to you?!" He asks, throwing a knife, just barely missing the guy's head. "I'm going to kill you if you don't hand me that file!"
"We can work something out!" The businessman shouts back. He holds up the folder in his hands, but doesn't let go of it. This turns into a heated argument until the buisnessman is laying dead on the floor and Tango is holding the file in his hand.
"You really need to learn how to control your temper," Zedaph comments as he places a coffee down for Tango. Tango chuckles as he picks up the coffee and takes a sip. "That's funny, coming from you Zed" Tango counters.
"It's true," Zedaph insists as he leans against the wall. "And I'll have you know, that my tolerance level is way above yours."
Tango snorts as he finishes off his coffee. "Yeah right" he replies. "Anyway. We have to go to the carnival tonight, one of my target's is going to be running a stand there" Tango mentions.
"You sure you're not just asking me on a date?" Zedaph teases. Tango rolls his eyes, and playfully punches Zedaph. They walk outside the office as Zedaph grabs their coats. They step into the elevator, Tango pressing the button to send them down.

They walk across the street when they stop in front of the ticket booth. A woman wearing black and blue, holding a sign says that the carnival tickets sre $25 each. Zedaph pays for both the tickets before handing one to Tango.
"Come on, we should get going," Zedaph states before leading Tango to the park. The park was filled with games and rides that made Tango feel like he was still in high school. "Are you sure this isn't a date?" Zedaph teases again after they sit on a swing, looking around the area to find the target.
"Shut up, we're here on a job." Tango retorts before looking in another direction. There, his target is selling cupcakes. "He's selling those things?" Tango questions, pointing at the little pink and purple cupcake.
"Why yes. Do you want one?" Zedaph teases. Tango facepalms and gets up, then heads over to the stand. Zedaph follows closely behind Tango. "Is this okay?" Zedaph whispers, wrapping his arm around Tango's. He looks so tiny, Tango thinks. But he's pretty adorable like this.
"Of course it is." He answers simply as he starts talking with the target.
Soon enough Tango has 'taken care" of the target.

"Tango! Tango!" Zedaph giggles excitedly. Tango looks at Zedaph who is pointing at a cotton candy machine.
"Cotton candy!" Zedaph exclaims happily.
Tango smiles and walks over to a vendor that sells cotton candy and buys two cups of the sugary substance. After paying for the two of them and giving one to Zedaph, they start walking towards a bench.
"Hey, do you want to go on the Ferris Wheel?" Zedaph asks excitedly.
Tango thinks for a moment. He remembers that Ferris Wheels are very popular around their city because of the large number of tourists. "Sure, why not?" Tango smiles. The two quickly finish their cotton candy and head over to the ferris wheel. Zedaph takes Tango's hand as they get inside and settle in the car.
After a few minutes it finally takes a pause at the top. Zedaph gasps at the view. "Tango! Isn't it pretty?" Zedaph giggles excitedly. Tango's expression softens as he looks at Zedaph. "Its beautiful." Tango responds. He feels himself get lost in Zedaph's gaze. Then the ride begins to move. Tango grips onto Zedaph tightly and watches as everything becomes blurred. "It reminds me of you." Tango remarks. Zedaph blushes. "Really...?" Zedaph murmurs softly as Tango's hand cups the side of his face.
Tango leans closer to kiss Zedaph, gently brushing his hair away from his face with his free hand. Tango's hand moves down from Zedaph's cheek to his neck. He gently traces the skin with his fingertips before resting them on Zedaph's shoulder blade. Tango kisses him lightly and pulls back for a second. He sees a smile growing across Zedaph's lips and decides to lean forward once more, placing a small kiss to Zedaph's lips. His heart beats faster as he does so.
Zedaph tilts his head slightly to deepen the kiss. Soon enough Tango is pulling Zedaph onto his lap and kissing him deeper. They stay like that until they reach the bottom of the Ferris wheel. Once they pull apart, Zedaph rests his head on Tango's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Tango runs his fingers through Zedaph's hair, enjoying the feeling of being able to hold Zedaph like this. Their moment is interrupted by the sound of the ride manager clearing his throat. They both get off the ride, laughing. Tango makes a point of hugging Zedaph and whispering in his ear.
"Let's make this date official." Tango grins. Zedaph laughs as he pecks Tango's cheek before leaving his hand on Tango's hip. Tango takes his hand before intertwining their fingers together as he leads Zedaph to another ride.

The date continues until the carnival closes for the night. As they exit the carnival, Tango notices that the sky looks a bit cloudy. "Maybe we should hurry to the car." Tango suggests as he squeezes Zedaph's hand, hoping to convey his concern. Zedaph nods in agreement before the two set off. Once they reach the car, they climb inside and lock the doors before turning to each other.
Tango smiles at Zedaph as he reaches for Zedaph's face and pulls him close then kisses him. Zedaph kisses back, running a hand along Tango's jawline. Tango smiles against Zedaph's lips. Soon enough they pull apart. "I love you Tango." Zedaph murmurs. Tango grins.

"I love you too Zedaph."

A/N

Some good Tangaph Fluff for the soul!