Platonic! Grian & Xisuma (very short)

Grian has this tradition of stealing X's communicator and changing its background of it. Once he changed it to a picture of someone's shoe, another was a piece of toast on the floor. The best was a very funny photo of X in his bee armor, running from bees.
So there was nothing out of the ordinary when Grian snuck into X's house and nabbed his communicator. He hid outside and opened it. His heart practically melted. The background of X's communicator is a photo of them in Season 6. Grian grins and giggles softly.
"Whatcha doin'?" X smirks as Grian jumps out of his skin.
"J-Jeez!!! Don't scare me like that!" Grian shoves X softly as X laughs.
"Well, you're the one with my communicator!!" X crosses his arms. "Now, whatcha doing with it?"
"Oh, right." Grian smiles sheepishly and fiddles with his fingers. "I might be-"
"Changing my background to a leaf this time?" X grins.
"Nope. It is a piece of burnt pizza, " Grian says as X shakes his head.
X picks up Grian and carries him into his house.
Grian then proceeds to wiggle to try and get out of X's grasp.
X got payback by making Grian clean out his photo storage on his communicator. It took hours.

*****

I don't know why, but I didn't have a lot of motivation for this one. Sorry, everyone.