New Au Idea?

May I have your opinions? Please ;-;

Prison Au!

Guards

Xisuma- The Head guard, was hired 10 years ago. Secretly a hybrid. Very kind and fatherly, but very serious. Likes talking with Stress.

Wels- Second in command, was hired 9 years ago. Friendly to almost everyone, won't let anyone get away with anything. Stays near his brother's(Hels) cell a lot.

Keralis- The day guard, was hired 9 years ago. Very friendly and cheerful, very oblivious so Wels stays with him a lot. Best friend's with Bdubs, they have a lot in common.

Mumbo- Night Guard, was hired 6 years ago. Nervous and kind, is the main target of Grian's pranks. Has a strong dislike towards Grian.

False- Security/Outside/Camera Guard, was hired 6 years ago. Outgoing and strong-willed. The strongest guard here. She always talks with the girls in cell 2.

Medics

Zedaph- The medication Specialist, was hired 8 years ago. Smart but very chaotic. Makes medications for diseases that spread around the prison. He loves listening to Tango talk all day about inventions he made.

Joe- Social Therapist, was hired 10 years ago. Laid-back and wise, very fatherly. He talks to every prisoner on selected days of the month or when they request it, about their mental health and the problems they are dealing with.

Cub- Physical Therapist, was hired 6 years ago. He is calm but also chaotic. He helps the prisoners get back into shape after injuries. Scolds Scar for getting hurt so much, but loves seeing him.

Gem- The main Doctor, was hired 3 years ago. She is sweet and caring. She helps with general injuries like bruises, cuts, broken bones, etc. Loves chatting with all the girls and is close friends with Pearl and Impulse.

Prisoners-

Grian- Cell 1- Forced into prison for being a hybrid, chaotic but charming. Pulls pranks on the guards. Has been here for 4 years.

Scar- Cell 1- Sent here for lying to the police(that he doesn't use magic and that he would "never" scam others), scamming others, and stealing, actually very sweet and kind. Likes "accidentally" getting hurt so he can talk with Cub. Has been here for 6 years.

Pearl- Cell 2(large cell)- Forced into prison for being a hybrid. Mischievous and friendly. Helps her brother(Grian) pull pranks.  Has been here for 4 years.

Cleo- Cell 2(large cell)- Forced into prison for being you know. Dead. She is serious but also mischievous. She likes screaming across the cells to scold her best friend Bdubs. Has been here for 8 years.

Stress- Cell 2(large cell)- Was sent here for poisoning someone, they had a "tea party". Very sweet and motherly. She sings to everyone. Has been here for 3 years.

Tango- Cell 3- Was sent here for burning half of his city down and being a hybrid. Friendly and slightly crazy. He talks to Zedaph a lot about inventions he made when he was younger. Has been here for 7 years.

Etho- Cell 3- Was sent here for stealing money from the mayor. Laid-back and mischievous. He is very quiet and closed off to almost everyone except, Iskall, Doc, Beef and Bdubs, sometimes Tango too. Has been here for 6 years.

Doc- Cell 4- Was sent here for murder, he killed his father who experimented on him. Friendly but serious, he can be chaotic. He loves listening to his cellmate Ren blabbing about anything and everything. Has been here for 9 years.

Ren- Cell 4- Forced into prison for being a hybrid. Very kind and laid-back but selfish sometimes. He loves talking to his cellmate Doc because he listens well. Has been here for 2 years.

Beef- Cell 5(big cell)- Was sent here for selling human meat at his butcher shop. Calm and kind. He likes drawing the other prisoners, he is currently making a hand-drawn card game. He has been here for 10 years.

Iskall-Cell 5(big cell)- Was sent here for assaulting his snobby neighbor after they pushed their buttons too much. Mischievous and loud. They love teasing Mumbo about being oblivious. Has been here for 8 years.

Jevin- Cell 5(big cell)- Was sent here for vandalism. Loud and chaotic. He loves arguing with Cleo about everything, don't worry they are good friends. He has been here for 5 years.

Impulse- Cell 6- Was sent here for robbing a bank. Laid-back and cheerful. He likes flirting with his cellmate Bdubs. Has been here for 4 years.

Bdubs- Cell 6- Was sent here for being accused of murder(he is not guilty). Kind and Stubborn. He loves it when his cellmate Impulse flirts with him. Has been here for 9 years.

Hypno- Cell 7- Was sent here for stealing(in general). Flirtatious and Witty. He flirts with EVERYONE, especially his cellmate Xb. Has been here for 5 years.

Xb- Cell 7- Forced into prison for being a hybrid. Helpful and Loyal. When Hypno flirts with him, he flirts back,and  Hypno always gets flushed afterwards. Has been here for 9 years.

Ex- Cell 8- Was sent here for murder and arson. Clumsy and Antagonistic. He dislikes almost everyone here, especially his brother(Xisuma). His only friends are Hels, Grian, Xb and Keralis. Has been here for 10 years.

Hels- Cell 8- Was sent here for arson. Mostly Apathetic and Actually Very Loyal. He likes arguing and fighting with other prisoners even if they try to avoid it. Has been here for 9 years.