CHARACTER DISCRIPTION

MK EMPRIE is number 1 business in ASIA.... Total worth of Empire is more than 6500 crores..... And it's keep on increasing..... There are 5 HEIRS OF MK EMPIRE... Who is ruling and going to rule the business in all over the world....

Being a royal family and billionaire it is not at all easy.... They carry the brand name in their life.... We all think money's makes everyone happy.... But is it really true.... No not at all..... They all have some bad past.... And even they don't knw to live their life according their will.....

Let's see about our 5 HEIRS.....

ARAVIND MUTHUKUMAR

             He is first heir of MK EMPIRE.... MK EMPRIE is their family business.... Their grandfather natraj started this business who is the sole proprietorship of the business.... After that his only son muthukumar take that responsibility and he take that business into next level... After that now it's aravind turn... He is workaholic..... His mind and heart revolved around only about their goodwill and the profit of the business.... He don't care about others.... His main aim is to keep his grandfather and father pride.... for that he is lossing everything in his life.... He forget to smile at the age of 5 itself......

DHIVYA ARAVIND MUTHUKUMAR

             She is wife of aravind muthukumar for name sake... And first daughter in law of MK EMPIRE.... Their marriage is nothing between the business deals in their family.... She is first daughter of anbu Selvam and Shri Devi.... Their marriage is deal between both the families to keep their positions in their business markets.... She have one younger brother he is Abhinav anbu Selvam studing 6 th STD.....

RAKESH MUTHUKUMAR

              Second heir of MK EMPIRE who is managing construction business of their company in all over world along with producing the films..... Same as his brother... Workaholic... His world arounds money and money only.....

SADHANA RAKESH MUTHUKUMAR

              Second daughter in law of Mk empire... Wife of Rakesh.... She is first daughter of thilagar and savithri.... She married Rakesh because her parents want to be.... Thilagar and Muthukumar are friends and business partner from their young age so they want their relationship to take next level... So sadhana married Rakesh.... She have one younger sister named AMIRTHA.....

PRADEEP MUTHUKUMAR

            He is third heir of MK EMPIRE He is the fun one among all the brothers.... He is taking care of their hotels and resorts project..... Along with his passion racing... Aravind is the one who help him to do his passion even though muthukumar restrict it.....

MYTHILI PRADEEP MUTHUKUMAR

            Soon to be wife of pradeep.... And third daughter in law of MK EMPIRE..... She is working as professor... And about their marriage.... It is just for revenge which taken by pradeep.....

SATHYA MUTHUKUMAR.....

          Fourth heir of MK EMPIRE and only princess of the family..... She is fun and loving.... Going to get married to her cousin soon.... She supported all her sister in law... They are all partners in crime.... Even though she known dhivya and sadhana from her childhood she didn't close with them before.... After marriage they got along well...

PRAKASH GUNASEKAR....

      He is a business man who doing imports and exports along with farming.... Going to get married to his cousin Sathya.....

SIVA MUTHUKUMAR

        Fifth heir of MK EMPIRE.... Chatterbox among all others... He is studying arts and science... He is spoiled brat by all his family members.....

AMIRTHA THILAGAR...

     Second daughter of thilagar and savithri and sister of sadhana...

Author note...

Totall different from MYSTERY AROUND ME.....

So please don't expect like that.... Because you are all going to see different shades of all of them....

Aravind is not a police officer he is full time business man.....

Muthukumar is still alive here.....

And here thilagar and savithri are husband and wife.... And parents of sadhana and amirtha...

Shri Devi is alive and abhi is their own son....

And wait and see for future...

And yes our ARAVIND AND DHIVYA IS BACK..... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Hope you all happy .......

Marupadiyum solra story konjam kuda MAM oda relate agathu... May be you came feel somewhere like that because I want to give justice to the characters...

And i promise.... Amirtha is pair for siva....

I hope i get same support as MYSTERY AROUND ME, PRIYAMANAVANAE and LIFE CHANGED IN SECONDS....