2. ARAVIND LIFE

Sadhana seen dhivya who was in deep thoughts with nithilan in her arms..

Sadhana already knows the answer for dhivya thoughts.....

Sad: akka...

Dh: enaku tha appa pasam kedaikala...... Ipo en payananukum kedaikathu pola sadhana...

Sad: nama kuduthu vechathu avalo tha akka.... Nithilan chithi ta vanga thango....

Nithilan went to sadhana....

Sadhana lifted him in her arms....

Sad: why my handsome is so dull....

Nithi: kish thady come to ool and my thady no....

Sad: Inga parunga brave man .... You have your mother and aunty right then what.... That's ok daddy is not here is no prblm...

She kissed his cheeks...

Nithilan layed on her shoulder...

Nithilan was only happiness to dhivya and sadhana in their house....

He is three years old and who didn't seen his father till once after his birth.......

In Berlin....

A tall and handsome man coming to his office like king... Every employee wished him...

He didn't replied it and went to his cabin and start to work....

When he was working he got a call from his business partner Kishore...

Kis: hey aravind ..

Ar: yes Kishore...

Kis: aravind in two days it's my wedding i want you to attend... Please don't deny...

Ar: oh sure Kishore... And i am in meeting..... saying so he cut the call...

After one hour he got a call from Rakesh in his personal mobile......

Ra: are you coming are not...

Ar: why should I....

Ra: aravind....

Ar: leave it Rakesh I can't....

Ra: but i knw you are coming for Kishore wedding why can't you come for your brother wedding....

Ar: Avan panra kariyathuku ena Anga vandhu nikka solriya.... Anga vandha na...

He take deep breathe....

Ar: I can't meet her Rakesh...

Ra: apa nithilan....

Aravind went silence...

Ra: nama tha kasta patom nah avanum andha kasta padanum nu ne ninaikuriya....

Ar: Rakesh...

He tell sternly...

Ra: Pavam Anna kolanthai.... Manasa thottu sollu un manasu thudikala avana pakanum nu....

Ar: he is just for deal.... Not for the happiness... It's just a deal.... You understand.... And as a legal father to him and I can take his all expenses and that's what I can do...

Ra: thappu panitu iruka... Enamo Pani tholai and Kishore marriage ku vandhutu pradeep marriage ku varalai nah....media kevalama pesuvanga....

He hung up the call....

Aravind take a deep breathe and see nithilan photo in his phone wallpaper...

He kissed his son photo....

Ar: sorry champ.... You don't deserve this.... It's all because of us.....

He wiped his loner tear and kept the phone in his pocket....