18. ARAVIND DHIVYA SHARE A MOMENT

Dhivya checked Lakshmi and move to her room...

She seen nithilan was sleeping in bed and she moved to closet to change....

When she moved inside she seen aravind was standing there half naked....

She shocked and turned immediately....

Dh: sorry....

Aravind turned and seen her....

Ar: ena Ahchu....

Dh: sorry...

She try to open the closet door but the lock was jammed.....

Aravind sighed by seeing her struggling....

He came near her and try to open the door....

He was standing back of her... His hot breathe hit her neck.... She felt goosebumps....

She try to move from there....

She moved from him and aravind came near door and try to open the door....

Dhivya lowered her eyes to not see him but she seen him.... And his bare back...

She got shocked to see the scratches of his back...

Dh: Mr. Aravind.... She shouted.....

Aravind flinched by her voice...

Ar: yen kathura.... Iru.... thoraka mudila...

Dh: unga muthugu la...

Ar: ena muthugu la...

Dh: ore saaru kaayam ah iruku....

She try to touch that wounds...

Ar: ahh....

He winced...

Dhivya panicked....

Dh: sorry sorry na...

Ar: yei relax it's nothing....

The door also opened....

Ar: po na two minutes la vandharan.....

Dh: epadi Ahchu..

Ar: keela vilunthom la maranthutiya ah ne en mela safe ah viluntha ana na apadiya ah.... Nadu road la la viluntha....

Dhivya realised when they fall in temple...

Dh: sorry na...

Ar: ethuku ivalo sorry solra.... It's nothing onum ila.... Ne po....

Dh: ointment pottu vidata....

Ar: mudima....

Dhivya nodded.... And taken the ointment from the draw in dressing table......

She applied ointment on his back .... When she touch his back she felt goosebumps aravind too felt goosebumps....

Both seen each other.....

Dh: unga life la vera ethavathu ponnu irukangala... Nama kalyanam aprm... Indha 4 years la ena thavira....

She asked which she struggled to ask him and to knw that there is any other girl in his life.....

Aravind stayed silent.... So she decided he his having an another girl....

Dhivya finished applied the ointment and turn to go but he hold her hand and turned her towards him....

He cupped her cheeks....

Ar: kalyanam ku munnayum seri kalyanam ku aprm um seri una thavira en life la yarum Ila irundhathum ila.... Na annaiku sonna Mari tha indha marriage business kaga tha ana na indha relationship ku unmaya tha irupa.... Yena enaku theriyum how one will feel when their partner cheated them..