9. ARAVIND AND MUTHUKUMAR COLD WAR

After getting ready all came back to dining....

All seated in chair... Dhivya sadhana and mythili was standing.....

Aravind came there and seen the scenario...

He moved to the head chair and sit in it.... Opposite in another head chair his grand father seated... Near vasuki paati seated and near Sathya seated....

Lakshmi sighed and moved from her chair and sit next chair to leave space for her husband.....

Muthukumar came and seen aravind was sitting in his chair....

He didn't said anything and move to another chair which Lakshmi left for him but before that....

Aravind pulled dhivya and made him sit in that chair...

Dhivya shocked and widened her eyes....

Even everyone.... Except youngers... They all smiled....

Rakesh pulled sadhana who was standing next to him and made him sit near him....

Sadhana shocked and widened her eyes....

Pradeep seen mythili...

Pr: ukarunga...

Mythili too shocked....

Siva who was sitting there get up from his place and moved to opposite side....

Pr: ukarunga..

He again said to mythili....

Mythili seen dhivya and sadhana...

But those two poor souls already sitting with widened eyes and open mouthed in shock....

Ar: mythili ukaru nu solran la..

He tell Sternly....

She flinched and sit in her place....

Muthukumar moved near another chair where the chair left in centre of Siva and lakshmi...

La: elarum ukanthuta yaru serve panuvanga....

Ar: i think everyone had hands.... Yaruku ahchu Inga Kai ilaya...

Vp: nalla iruku da un nayam.... Vayasu ana kalathula nanga engalukae sapadu potukanum ah.... Yen neenga engaluku sapadu kuda poda matinga apadi thana...

Natraj smiled...

Aravind too smiled...

And get up from his place and start to serve her and natraj....

Natraj and vasuki smiled.... Vasuki paati patted his cheeks and kissed his forehead....  Aravind smiled and kissed her forhead too....

The trio girls was shocked but others was smiled by seeing the paati peran duo....

After finished serving them he move to Sathya and start to serve her... And start to serve to everyone.... But he missed sadhana....

Pr: Anna sadhu ku....

Ar: avaluku tha Pongal pidikathae.... Aprm poori yum oily ah iruku sapda mata la....

Sadhana eyes had tears and hugged him tightly.....

Aravind carressed her hair....

Ar: Geetha aunty oru rendu thosai mattum prepare pannunga...

Geetha smiled and start to prepare thosai....

Dh: athai mama ku....

Ar: sapdu avanga avangaluku vechupanga....

Mk: what the hell is happening here...