22. KANDHAN IN CUSTODY

Doctors checked Lakshmi amma and said her blood pressure was shoot up... And ask her to take care.. if it is continue means her life at stake ..

All shocked and nodded....

After sometime Lakshmi amma woke up and get up from bed....

Sad: athai padunga yen enthrikuringa...

La: Sathya...

My: treatment poitu iruku athai ....

Lakshmi amma get up without minding their request and moved to muthukumar room....

Aravind who was laying with nithilan in couch seen her and didn't said anything....

Lakshmi came near Muthukumar and sat near Muthukumar bed and seeing him lifelessly....

Here in outside....

All others was settled in waiting room.....

Dh: pradeep Inga ena nadakuthu....

Pr: solra nelamai la ila anni...  Annavae Elam solluvanga... Konja wait pannunga.... Sathya nalla padiya veliya varanum.... Appa seri aganum....

He sit with full stressed in couch ...

Mythili seen him and felt bad...

Dhivya nodded and sat next to him and held his arms and carressed his hand....

Dh: onum agathu da...

Pradeep seen her with tears and hugged her tightly....

Dhivya hugged him back and carressed his back to calm him down....

Siva too came near her and lied down in her lap...

Dhivya carressed his hair.....

Rakesh came near them and carressed pradeep hair.. .

Ra: onum agathu da kuttyma....

Pr: mm....

He hugged him....

Sadhana and mythili seen them with awe and smiled....

Prakash came inside and informed operation is success...

Rakesh pradeep Siva cried in happiness.....

Pra: na anna va kutitu vara...

They nodded...

Prakash went inside the Muthukumar room and informed aravind that sathya operation is success...

He felt happy...

He made nithilan lay couch and get up....

But he whined in sleep....

Aravind smiled and take him and move to waiting room and give him to dhivya...

Ar: thambi a paduka vei....

Dhivya nodded....

Ar: rake....

Rake nodded by understanding his brother look and moved with aravind.... Pradeep too moved....

The trio brothers moved to doctor cabin....

Do: vanga sir....

Ar: sir is Sathya is ok....

Do: yes sir chip remove Pani Ahchu.... And adhu avanga heart pakathula irunduruku adhu oda radius heart a romba effect Pani iruku..... Inum Vita kuda avanga heart weak aga adhigam vaipu iruku.... But ipo ok she is out of danger.... but is she still weak.... She should be very careful...... Konja stress kuda eduthuka kudathu.....