42. PROPOSALS

After Abhishekam all went to the area where they planned to prepare Pongal.....

La: pradeep ne Mythili kuda po.... vilaku ethitu vanga avaluku help Pannu...

Pradeep nodded....

They both went to the area where they keep vilaku....

Both sit in Indian style and start to work together....

My: na thiri podran ne enai oothidu.....

Pr:  ok...

Mythili's hair was disturbing her.... pradeep touched her hair making her gasp....

He tucked it her hair behind gently....

Pr: I love you Mythili..... jockey loves mili but pradeep also loves you Mythili... un family kaga ena kalyana panikita la andha Mythili a romba pidichu iruku..... na avalo thappu paniyum en kudumbatha un kudumbama pathukuriyae enaku idha vida ena venum sollu...... please ena manichu ethuko..... ne ilama enaku valakai ila d.....

My: na mili nu therinjum ena kalula Vila sonna la....

Pradeep hung his head down....

Pr: na vena un kalula thirumba viluntharan....

Mythili get up from the floor and seen him.....

My: apa vilu....

Pradeep nodded and fell in her feet on his stomach.....

Mythili shocked and widened her eyes....

Pradeep raise his head and seen her.....

Pr: please teacher amma manichu vitrunga unga purushan Pavam...

He asked with puppy eyes....

Mythili laughed.....

My: seri seri enthri...

Pradeep get up and kneeled before her and shows the ring towards....

Pr: I love you Mrs. Pradeep Mythili.... will you be my wife once again..... with all the love..... I want to live with you each and every second.... i want to grow old with you... I want to see world with you..... I want to conquer world with you....

Mythili smiled with tears and nodded.....

Pr: i love you....

He slit the ring in her ring finger making her smile.... he get up and lifted her and shouted happily.....

Pr: I love you pondatti....

Mythili laughed and seen him....

My: dei vidu da Kovil la irukom.....

Pr: i love you sollu d ...

My: i love you too Mr. Pradeep Mythili.... I am ready to see everything with you... I will always love you and cherish you.... I will be the first person who stands with you when you conquer the world..... I will be the first person who will wait for you when you fail to lean my shoulder.... I will always be there with you in each and every second with every circumstances......

She kissed his forehead....

Pradeep closed his eyes in bliss.... tears were continuously Falling from his eyes.....

Clap sound brought them back to the sense and they seen the whole family, securities and people was seeing them in awe....

My: vidu da....

She wriggled to came out of the hold...

Pradeep slowly placed her down and seen everyone....

Mk: oru wicket out laksh.....