16. TEMPLE VISIT

Nithi: thady lorry veetuku idithutu polam( eduthutu polam)...

Ar: ok thango....  Na arrange pana sollidran...

Dh: sutham... Indha aaluku muthiruchu.....

Aravind who heared it and seen her....

Ar: oii ena munukura....

Dh: aan munumukura muthama song padra...

Nithi: aii.. thady na dance panran.... Ammy sing... Na thady ku katran ...

Dhivya smiled and start to sing...

While nithi dance like Ashwin....

Aravind laughed by seeing him....

Dhivya too laughed....

Dhivya lifted nithi and place her in his lap and kissed his cheeks loudly...

Nithi clapped his hand....

Aravind smiled by seeing the duo ..

Nithi: ammy thady ku kiss tha.....

Aravind and dhivya shocked to the core and seen each other....

Before they could come out of the shock....

They reach to the vadapalani Murugan temple....

Aravind parked the lorry infront of the entrance and get down ...

Nithi also left that as his concentration went to temple and the surronding......

Aravind shows hand to dhivya too hold.... But she refused and she try to climb by herself but her saree got struck in her leg and she slipped.....

Dh: ahh....

Aravind who didn't expect this was shocked and try to hold her.....

But before that she fell above him and both fall down.... Aravind back hit in floor.....

Dhivya fell top of him.....

Both closed their eyes... one was due to the pain in his back and another one in her fear..... after some time aravind opened his eyes seen her who was lying above him with closed eyes... And clutching his shirt tightly..... He smiled by seeing their position....  Her open hair covered her face to look her for him...... He curse her hair mentally for disturbing him to get clear view of his beautiful wife....

Unknowingly his hand moved near her hair and removed her hair from her face... And tucked behind her ear....

Dhivya felt goosebumps in her body....

She raised her head and seen him who was seeing her without blinking..... She realised their position and blushed heavily....

Their position is not helping them either....

Both eyes locked.... Both forget themselves in their eyes....

Their eyes conveyed each of them many things which they are fail to communicate....

Nithilan who seen this got afraid by seeing his parents fell down...

He start to cry...

Nithi: ammy thaddy.....

His cry sound brought Back to their senses and they both turned and seen him and get up from the down.....

But her hair was strucked his shirt button....

Dh: ahh....

Aravind seen her...

Ar: iru iru.... He said before remove them they both move near nithilan....